Chapter 16

Nick's POV
The man looked at me, he looked familiar, except he didn't.

He had dark hair, black eyes and unusual horns on his head, he was tall, taller than me.

"Hello Nick" it said, its voice was cold, holding no emotions.

"Who are you?" Nick asked, the man chuckled.

"I am Phobos, demon of Chaos and lies" it said, Nick took a step away from it.

"Why are you here?" Nick asked, Phobos smiled.

"You have helped my kind multiple times now, so I am giving you and the people from your time an escape, of course you and the other of your kind will have to fight your way out" he said, I thought about what he said, I could get Rosalee, Monroe and Diana out with no consequences but Trubel and I would have to fight our way out.

"Your kind?" I asked, Phobos nodded.

"The broker, Mikayla Jones" the demon said, I nodded and smiled.

"So you're Mickey's dad?" I asked, the demon shook its heads.

"Not father, no, Patron would be better" it said, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Could you explain?" I asked, the demon nodded.

"I am the source of her power, in return I get her to do some of my bidding, although Harmonia and I haven't had much luck getting any contact with any of those who fuel off of our power " Phobos said.

"Then how are you contacting me?" I asked, Phobos sighed.

"Because the author needs to finish this book soon so they can get onto the next one" Phobos said.

"Author? Book? What the fuck" I asked, Phobos waved his hand and a bright light appeared.

Eventually, the light died down, I looked around myself, a lake directly next to me.

I knelt down to the lake, taking a look at myself:

My brunette hair was a bit longer now, i had pointed elfin ears and markings on my face.

I stood up, i saw another bright light, i decided to go to it.

I walked through the woods, everything felt off.

I found another clearing, Trubel stood there, flipping off the sky.

"Trubel?" I questioned, the female Grimm turned around, a smile on her face as she saw me.

Her black hair was slightly curled, which showed her also elfin ears, she had silver markings all over her face and exposed arms.

"Nick?" She asked in return.

"I have no idea what's going on" i admitted.

"I don't either, I talked to this demon guy and know I'm here" Trubel said.

"Maybe it's .... a dream?" I questioned.

"Maybe, then why are we together?" She asked me.

"So it's not a dream?" I asked.

"Right, so we're in a fantasy world where your an elf?" She asked.

"I'm not the only elf" I said as I flicked her ear, she furrowed her brows and glared at me.

"Don't patronise me" she said, I laughed.

"Let's go find somewhere to stay" I said, she nodded and smiled.

" let's go"
/////////////////////////////////

This was basically the last chapter but from Nicks POV.

I hope you guys enjoyed.