Chapter 13

A growl

Of which came from a wolf, bounding down the hall looking for prey.

A certain prey to be exact.

It had to end them, it had the chance before but the girl was too quick.

It was going to be hard, all of them could kill it in less than a second.

So it's taking its chances, the best way to get someone weak is by killing the one they need most, it was lucky that they shared one.

It needed time to act, but not to much, a week at most.

It decided to attack at night, not that night, that night would be far to soon, they could find it easily.

Mickey's POV

I froze after hearing the growl, it sounded like it came from the hallway Nick and I first arrived from.

"Something's out there" Apollo said, I looked over at Nick.

"that's the thing from behind the door"  I said to him, he nodded.

"The thing from behind the door" Trubel asked.

"It was like this wolf thing" I said.

"Was it Wesen?" She asked Nick.

"No, or I don't think so, it was an animal but like the size of a horse and it's eyes seemed so human " Nick said.

"And you just let it out?" Trubel asked.

"No, we shut the door on it" Nick said.

"You know, you always have the same tone so it's hard to know if your being sarcastic or not" Trubel said, Nick laughed.

"I'm being serious, there was a hallway of doors and one was where the wolf came from" Nick said.

"Should be block off that corridor?" Bucket asked, I shook my head.

"One of the doors could lead to the outside world" I said.

  "I think it would be best to check tomorrow, as for now, I suggest we all rest up" Nick said.

"Agreed" Skye said,everyone stood up from the couches.

"Well, night everyone" Em said as she, Skye, Annabeth and Thalia all walked down one of the hallways.

"We'll see you guys in the morning " Will said as he, Nico and Tibby walked away.

"Night girls " Apollo said as he, Bucket and Nick walked off.

"Let's get you to bed, huh Di" Trubel said, ruffling the young blondes hair.

"Ok" the young girl grinned, taking Trubel's hand as the older girl led her down the hallway to our rooms.

"Mickey, can I ask you something?" I heard Rosalee ask from the couch next to me.

"Yeah, go for it" I said.

"When you... died, what happened?" She asked, I looked at her.

"I saw my sister, then my friends daughter, she told me my daughter was in danger, after that I woke up" I said.

"There should be more, you were dead for 3 days" Rosalee said.

"I'll try to remember more if I can" I said, she gave a small smile in thanks.

"Thank you Mickey" she said, I nodded and stood up, walking down the corridor and into my room.

I got changed and got into bed, falling asleep.

/////////////////////////////////
I have no idea how to end it, but that's it.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.