Chapter 7

Nicks POV

I watched as the other groups walked into the room, Trubel and Will walked in with 2 teen girls and a older man who looked to be strangely protective of the teen girls.

I saw Tibby and Nico walk forward, 3 people trailing behind them, I knew who they were in a instance.

I looked over at Trubel, she was looking directly at me.

I took a step forward, Trubel did the same.

Rosalee gave a soft smile and she, Monroe and Diana all walked to meet us.

"This is unexpected, although I can't say it's unpleasant" Rosalee said, giving another warm smile.

"So, I guess we need to find a actual way out of here now?" Trubel said, I nodded, I felt tired, I had been running around all day, I don't think any of us have had time to rest.

"That might sound easier than it actually is, as long as everyone stays alive and safe then we'll all be alright, I hope anyway " Monroe said, the last part was barely above a whisper.

"Why do we need to stay safe?" Trubel asked, Rosalee took a shallow breath.

"We're all on the brink of death, if we're lucky then we can get everyone out alive and together " Rosalee said.

I turned my head to look at Mickey, she looked nervous, scared even.

"Everything ok?" I mouthed out to her, she shook her head slightly, causing her hair to fall out of her braid, was it even a braid anymore? It was more like 3 pieces of hair tied together.

"Who's that?" Diana asked, pointing her question to Mickey.

"She's one of my friends" I told her, her eyes turned lilic before going back to her usual blue.

"She's like me and mummy" Diana said, I was confused, was Mickey a Hexenbiest? She didn't seem like one, and I haven't seen her wough (Idk if that's the right spelling, I have really bad dyslexia) I noticed Rosalee and Monroe look worried, I guess they never knew.

"Dose she do the thing when Mummy gets mad and her face cracks?" Trubel asked, Diana shook her head and smiled.

"No, she isn't like us like that, but she has a power, all of them do, her's  is just the most prominent" Diana said.

I turned around to look a Mickey again, she looked pale, more pale than when we first met, she looked exhausted, like she could faint at any minute.

"She doesn't look to good" Monroe said, I turned to look at him.

"I don't know if she's ok, she was fine when we were in the labyrinth, but she looks sickly now" I said, Monroe looked worried for a split second, that was before I heard a loud thump and people yelling.

I turned, watching in horror as Mickey's body laid in the floor, the 3 people that came in with Trubel and Will rushed to her side, Tibby was already there, his hands on her arms, he looked more worried than anyone else here.

I rushed over to her side, grabbing her hand, she was freezing, like all her body heat just disappeared.

"What's going on with her?" I asked Tibby, he looked up.

"I don't know, she isn't healing" he said quietly.

"Should we get her onto one of the couches?" I asked him, North came up behind us.

"I was exploring while you were all away, I've found somewhere that looks like a infirmary, we could take her there" She suggested, Tibby nodded, picking up Mickey in his arms.

Apollos POV ( I'm terrified of what's to come)

I watched the random boy walk off with Mickey, Nick followed behind him.

"You could have helped " I turned and saw Will, Nico was by his side.

"I could have yes, but I don't see the point, she's not hurt, she just isn't going to wake up until she has what she needs" I said to Will, he looked up, confused.

"Is she in a lot of danger, if she doesn't wake up, that is?" Nico asked, I shook my head.

"Gods no, if she was I would have helped, but I believe the boy who took her can handle it" I said.

"Really?" Will asked.

"He's a healer, he can take care of her" I said.

Tibby's POV

I set Mickey down on the infirmary bed, Nick watched over, he looked nervous.

"Is she going to be ok?" Nick asked, I
took Mickey's hand, healing her immediately.

"She should be, I'm just making sure she's going to be ok" I said to Nick,

"Do you know what's going on with her?" Nick asked me, I shook my head.

"She's probably just tired" I said to him.

"Let's hope we don't get sent away while she's like this" Nick said.

"Did anything happen when you went to go find the others? Did she get hurt or look ill to you?" I asked Nick, he nodded.

"Her ankle gave way again " Nick told me.

"Again? When did it happen before?" I asked him.

"When we were getting out of the room, her ankle gave way, she said she was in a accident at school." Nick told me, I looked over at Mickey, her ankle did seem to be slightly bruised.

I brushed my hand over her ankle, she flinched in her sleep, it must of hurt her a lot.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry angel " I whispered as I placed my hand back onto her arm.

I saw her give a small smile in her sleep.

"You can go back to the others, I'm going to stay here with Mickey" I said to Nick, he nodded and walked to the door.

"Please take care of her, she's a sweat girl, I think the group needs her" Nick said before leaving.

I continued to watch Mickey, others came in and out to check on her.

I heard a soft knock on the infirmary door, I turned and saw Em, she gave a soft smile and came and sat next to me.

"How's she dealing?" She asked me, I looked to the floor, I had kept up the idea that she could wake up soon, but I've been healing her for a day now and we haven't gotten anything except a few flinches and finger movements.

"I-I don't know, I haven't gotten any real reaction from her, I don't know if she's going to wake up" I said quietly.

/////////////////////////////////

THIS BITCH BE GIVING YOU EMOTIONAL CONFLICT SOON.

On a serious note, thank you to everyone who's been here for me and who have been reading these stories, I've met so many incredible people on here and I want to say thank you, I'll be making a small chapter for thank you's but for now this is what I can do.