small : jackgyeom

yugyeom wants to feel small more than anything else. he wants to be tiny; little enough to fit on the laps of his hyungs. but he's always been tall. he's always been the tallest of his friend, of his family, and of any boyfriend he's ever had.

it's a misconception that he bigger one in the relationship is more dominant because yugyeom just wants to be held in someone's arms and not feel insecure because of how big he is.

once, a guy had broken up with him because he thought it was weird. yugyeom, the taller and bigger, shouldn't be so submissive. yugyeom had always known that but he couldn't help his height and he couldn't stop his want of being take care of.

jackson loved everything about yugyeom; his height, his personality, how beautiful he is without even trying, even when he makes ugly faces. jackson wants to hold yugyeom how he wants to be held. to hold the boy in his arms and made him feel small in the best way possible.

"cuddle with me, gyeom," jackson calls to the young as he walks into the room. yugyeom, like always, obeys and sits next to jackson. they're two grown men sitting on one recliner chair but they make it work.

jackson pulls the level to make the seat go back so he can get yugyeom to lay down. yugyeom lays in his side so he can comfortably watch whatever his hyungs were watching on the tv. he doesn't expect jackson to wrap his arms around his front and to throw a leg over his hips, holding him like a body pillow.

but yugyeom relaxes into it and lets himself curl up and hold onto jackson's arms that are around him.

"is my little boy comfy?" jackson asks, smiling when yugyeom hums. he can feel his heartbeat speed up because of how happy he is to be called that, even if he tries to play it off.

no one says anything about their position, other than mark who says it looks pretty uncomfortable but he can't say much because he lets bambam sit right on his hip bones and doesn't complain like any normal person would.

yugyeom eventually turns and presses his face into jackson's bare chest, loving the feeling on jackson's chin on the top of his head. he falls asleep after just a few minutes of laying in that position and is still laying the same way when he wake up. jackson is asleep when he wakes up, but his strong arms are still firmly around yugyeom.

the others are gone from the living room, presumably in their own rooms, sleeping or doing other things. so yugyeom wakes jackson up. he expects them to go to their own rooms and he'll have to feel like a giant because his blanket that he was given by his friends back home when he moved away isn't long enough and his feet poke out.

"sleep in my room," jackson sleepily offers, tugging on yugyeom's hand as he gets out of the chair.

yugyeom blushes, a bit shocked, but follows jackson and gets into his hyung's bed when he gestures for him to. he doesn't need a pillow to hug because he has jackson who lets him use his bicep instead.

jackson smiles as yugyeom curls up to him and falls asleep. he was glad to held yugyeom be able to feel small, even if it was just for a few hours.

plus, jackson can't say he doesn't enjoy feeling bigger than his large dongsaeng every once in a while.

//
can u tell i'm ALWAYS TIRED