b-ball : markgyeom

everyone say thank you lorrongu
//

mark smiles when he see his boyfriend standing next to the basketball court,  waiting for him and holding his water bottle.

"thank you, baby," mark says, grabbing the water bottle but giving yugyeom a kiss before he takes a drink.

"gross! you're sweaty," yugyeom whines, and pulls away from mark, who has his arm around yugyeom's waist.

"my gyeomie is going to going to shower with me, anyway, right?" mark asks with a fake pout, "should i get my boy more sweaty?"

"mark," yugyeom whines and looks down because mark's teammates are still all around and can probably very easily hear him.

"aw i'm sorry, baby. are you ready to go?" yugyeom nods and grabs mark's hand, while mark put his bag over his shoulder.

"are you hungry? should we get food before we go to your house? did you eat before practice?"

"calm down, babe," mark says with a chuckle, "let's get some food, okay? what do you want?"

"maybe chinese food," yugyeom suggests, as if he doesn't know that mark will get whatever yugyeom wants. mark will pretty much eat anything, so he lets the more picky yugyeom decide.

before they leave the school parking lot, they lay on the bench seat of mark's car and make out because it's been 24 hours, at most, and they're both missing feeling so close with each other. it's been a whole day since mark had his tongue down yugyeom's throat and he wasn't happy about that.

contrary to popular belief, it was usually yugyeom texting mark to meet him in the bathroom so they could make out in the middle of class, and not the other way around. but of course mark always agrees, even if he always prefaces it all with a speech about yugyeom being good in school. that doesn't mean that he isn't the one pressing yugyeom against the stall door so he can be as close as possible, because he is.

when one of mark's teammates, knocks on the window of the car, and can definitely see what's going on, yugyeom covers his face with his hands while mark flips his teammate off.

"aw, my blushing baby," mark coos and grabs yugyeom's face, "don't worry about him, he's an asshole."

"we should go eat," yugyeom says, his face still beet red. mark gives him one more kiss before they both sit up so mark can actually drive.

friday night, there's a basketball game and of course yugyeom is right up front to watch his boyfriend win. he sits with bambam, youngjae choi's boyfriend. the couple is really cute and youngjae might baby bambam more than mark babies yugyeom, and that's hard to do. if you see youngjae anywhere outside of class or practice, bambam is probably sitting on his lap.

"what are you and youngjae doing after the game?"

"going out to eat with the rest of the team! you should come! you and mark never come."

"we always go get food from a restaurant run by some people his family is close to."

yugyeom giggles when mark winks at him from where is two benches ahead of them. he keeps looking behind him to look at yugyeom but has to avoid being seen by his coach. mark doesn't care about getting in trouble, but yugyeom cares about mark getting in trouble so tries to avoid it.

after the game, mark immediately hugs yugyeom and gives him a quick kiss, not caring about all the people still around, especially since it's just a quick kiss.

"come play, baby." mark pulls yugyeom out to the court and grabs a basketball, tossing it to yugyeom who holds it, pouting at mark.

"i don't wanna look dumb. there's so many people around," yugyeom whines because he really can't play basketball.

"my little boy," he says fondly, walking back over to yugyeom and cupping his face with his hands, "you're so cute."