join : jjp + yugyeom

super innocent yug
//

when yugyeom waddles into jinyoung's room in the middle of the night, he knows he should look away but he can't. his hyungs are kissing but it's more than pecks, and it was also hypnotizing, all he wanted to do was stand there and watch. he innocently wonders what it feels like, as he's not even had his first kiss yes despite being 19.

he makes sure to leave before they catch him. he has to lean his back against the wall before he goes to jackson's room because of how fact his heart is beating and he doesn't want jackson and mark to be able to hear it.

it's all yugyeom thinks about when he sees his hyungs for the next few days. he notices lingering touches and prolonged eye contact, much more than ever before.

but eventually, he forgets. it's been almost two weeks and yugyeom has been too busy to worry about that night.

after his long back after a hard day at work, yugyeom wants to cuddle with his jinyoung hyung. he liked to cuddle with jinyoung specifically because the elder gives such amazing hugs and because he doesn't have to worry about bothering anyone else since jinyoung has his own room.

this time, yugyeom doesn't walk into the room slowly. he opens the door and walks right in, immediately catching the attention of jinyoung and jaebeom kissing again. the same type of kissing as last time. before they looked at him, he saw jinyoung's tongue go into jaebeom's mouth. but now, they're staring at him, and jinyoung is still in jaebeom's lap.

"sorry!" he says quickly, covering his eyes with his plushie that he had brought with him, "i just wanted to cuddle with jinyoung hyung. i didn't mean to interrupt you guys."

"yug, calm down," jaebeom calls gently as jinyoung climbs off his lap. the elder stands and walks over to yugyeom, bringing a hand up to brush through yugyeom's hair. "you can cuddle with jinyoung. i'll go back to my room."

yugyeom tries to object, to tell him that he's okay and can go to his and bambam's room, even if he was really looking forward to cuddling with jinyoung. but jaebeom leaves before he can and jinyoung is standing to pull yugyeom to his bed.

"hyung," yugyeom starts but is too embarrassed to ask his question. he should know by now, he shouldn't have to ask what they were doing.

"what is it, gyeomie?" jinyoung asks as he lays down next to yugyeom who is clutching his dragon plushie to his chest.

"um, what were you and jaebeom hyung doing?"

"sweetie, me and jaebeom hyung were kissing." jinyoung knows yugyeom is naive and he thinks it's endearing. how cute he looks surrounded by the pillows on jinyoung's bed, especially with his plushie tight in his arms.

"but... i saw your tongue go into his mouth." yugyeom knows what kissing is but he's sure this is a different type because it's weird to put your tongue in someone else's mouth, right?

"we were french kissing," jinyoung says. he likes the term better than making out when talking to yugyeom because it sounds nicer, like something yugyeom wouldn't be grossed out by the name.

"french kissing?" yugyeom repeats, thinking of seeing his hyungs but being able to put a name to what they were doing.

"yeah, it's how you kiss someone you love. me and jaebeom hyung are dating so we french kiss and we make love, sometimes."

"when can i french kiss someone?" yugyeom asks in his whiny voice that jinyoung would be annoyed by if it were to come out of anyone else's mouth. but yugyeom is cute so it's different. "and what is 'making love'?"

"how did seeing me and hyung kissing make you feel?" yugyeom pouts at his questions being ignored but answers his hyung, anyway.

"i wanted to know what it felt like. and it made my heart beat fast," yugyeom confesses, his cheeks heating up just thinking about it, "i saw you and hyung french kissing two weeks ago. i'm sorry. i should knock."