love : markgyeom

the moment mark falls in love. and knows he's in love with yugyeom, isn't ideal. he wishes it was some elaborate he'd planned and made special.

it's not. it's a dumb party and they're sitting in a bathroom that's lights are blue for some reason.

yugyeom is sitting on the floor, cross cross applesauce, as he still calls it even as a 17 year boy, with his back against the wall. mark is sitting on the closed toilet seat, looking staring at his boy.

yugyeom is drunk off his ass, which is why they're in the bathroom in the first place. his head hurts but he doesn't want to leave and the bathroom gives at least a little bit of break from all the people.

but it's when yugyeom is sitting on the bathroom floor, his head barley being held up by his neck, as he sings along to the muffled song playing in the living room that mark realizes he's in love with yugyeom.

yugyeom kim. the same boy that moved from korea when he was seven years old and was made fun of for his accent and voice until mark stood up for him.

the same yugyeom who was too afraid to even look him in the eyes until his sophomore year, and it had happened on accident on his part. mark had purposely run into the boy to get him to look at him.

they'd started dating five months ago when mark bought yugyeom a chupa chup sucker and wrapped it in his confession note.

he falls in love with the same yugeyom who sits on his lap and talks about the korean drama that he's just watched and it very frustrated with.

the same yugyeom kim who gets frustrated with his accent and how often he forgets words and asks mark for help with, what he thinks, should be simple words. he's been speaking english for 10 years, he should be better by now.

the same yugyeom who makes mark laugh his hardest laugh just because he's so cute all the time.

he doesn't tell yugyeom yet. yugyeom is drunk and he wants it to be a a special moment when he tells him.

//

short and i haven't updated anything in a while sorry