tall : markgyeom

mark with his tall gf yumi
the picture is their height different
//

"baby girl," mark says, pulling on his girlfriend's arm to pull her back onto his bed. his hand slides down her body until he's grabbing her bare thigh.

"i need some water. i'll be back, markie." she leaves her room and comes back with a glass of water. she sets it down on the night stand by the bed and lays back down.

mark pulls her close to him by grabbing her butt and pressing her body against his. he really loves yumi's butt, along with the rest of her. but her pajamas consist of a pair of panties and mark's shirt that she stole just barley after they started dating so mark can't really resist grabbing his girlfriend (as long as she is okay with it, of course).

yumi wraps her leg around mark and gets as close as she can because mark is warmer that her and she doesn't care how cold her feet are against mark's leg.

"how am i supposed to sleep with your cold ass feet on me?" mark asks in his deep morning voice even though it's three in the morning and he just wants to go to sleep.

"i just want cuddle my markie," yumi whines and gets as close as she can to her boyfriend, "i'm sleepy, markie."

it's three in the morning and the two haven't gone to sleep yet, which is much later than yumi usually goes to sleep but her and mark were a bit preoccupied with each other to go to sleep, and then they took a shower, and then they cuddled on the couch and watched movies.

it doesn't take yumi long to fall asleep because she loves being in her boyfriend's arms and she loves cuddling more that anything.

"baby girl," mark says softly to wake her up. he grabs her face with his hand and turns her head to kiss her lips. "wake up."

"i don't wanna," yumi mumbles softly as she lifts her hand to hold onto mark's wrist.

"but i want to make breakfast with you, baby girl."

"can we make waffles?" yumi has just recently bought a waffle maker and they haven't used it yet so she really wants to, and who is mark to say no.

"of course. now, get up, lazy head."

they make waffles and sit on the couch to eat together and the moment they're done and wash their dishes, yumi is sitting on mark's lap while he plays video games.

when mark isn't playing, he's running his hand up and down yumi's since under her shirt. she still isn't wearing pants but, of course, mark doesn't mind.

"can i have a kiss, baby girl?" yumi nods and presses a kiss to mark's lips before the man's game is starting again and she's back to wrapping her arm around mark and getting closer.

it doesn't bother her anymore that she's bigger than mark because mark is about to make her feel small in a great way. she's always hated being so tall as she grew up but mark was the only guy she's ever dated that isn't insecure about his height when next to her.

growing up, yumi's best friend bambi was the cute and small one. boys fell at her feet (even though she likes girls and was in a very happy relationship with a beautiful girl named gaga) and it had always made yumi very insecure but with mark, she has never felt that way.

"i love you," yumi says softly as she watches mark's phone. until mark drops it into yumi's lap and uses his hands to grasp her cheeks instead.

"i love you, so much, baby girl."