Bruises

Your eyes stung from the tears, but you slowly opened them as you awoke. You could hear Jimin softly breathing; he, like you, had fallen asleep. Your face was pushed into his chest with his arms holding you close to his body. You looked up into his sleeping face. He looked so doll like in his sleep.

His features softened, and he just looked so at peace. You pressed your head against his chest listening to his heart's steady beats.

"Jimin" you whispered quietly trying to wake the sleeping man, "Jiminie" you shook him lighty. You could hear his heartbeat rising indicating his conciseness. He looked down at you as you stared up into his face. He brought his hand up stroking your hair slowly.

"Woah" he whispered under his breath.

"What?" you questioned give him a soft smile.

"You just look so beautiful."

"You're just saying that." you said shaking your head.

"Whatever you say, Princess." he said softly kissing your forehead, "Are you okay?"

"I am better. I don't want  to think about it." you said burying your head back into Jimin's chest. He patted your back softly drawing shapes with his fingers. You enjoyed the moment.

"Thank you." you whispered into his chest.

"Anything for you, Princess." he planted another kiss on the top of your head.

"I want to see Jin-hyung." you said slowly pushing away from Jimin.

"Why? Stay with me." he said tightening his grip around you.

"Jiminie, I just want to apologize for what happened. I bet it wasn't a good situation."

"Okay, Princess." he unwrapped his arms letting you free. You rolled to the edge of the bed placing your feet onto the floor. You took a deep breath before rising from the bed.

Jin wasn't in the kitchen or living room; however, the house seemed strangely quiet except for a soft guitar sound that drifted down the hall. You approached a door that you had never opened before. You pressed your ear to the door hearing the sweet instrument leak through the door. You gave a soft knock before slowly opening the door.

The room was the same layout as the rest, but instead of blue or white this room radiated a soft pink and purple vibe. You saw Jin sitting on the foot of his bed with a guitar in his hands.

"Princess?" he said running to the door cupping your face in his hands scanning your face, "Are you okay?"

"Yes Hyung, I just came to say I am sorry for causing a scene I guess." You said pulling his hands away from your face.

"Oh Honey, you don't have to apologize for that. I would have done the same thing." he said pulling you into a hug resting his chin on your head.

"You are really great." you said pulling away and pointing at the abandoned guitar on the bed.

"Well, when you get hundreds of years to practice, I hope its good." he laughed returning to the bed and fetching the guitar.

"Do you know how to play?" he asked.

"Oh no, I am clueless when it come to instruments." you said rubbing the back of your neck.

"That's okay. I heard that you are pretty good with a pen and paper." he said mentioning your art skills.

"Yeah, it was a hobby, but then I had to do it as like a living, so I had to work really hard at it."

"Well, one day I would love to see some of your work, or if you ever finish Jungkook's tattoo. I bet it will be beautiful." He smiled.