Art

"I am Joohoney." the man just stared at you with a smile on his face. He had strong dimples on both sides of his mouth.

"Um, hello." you gave a small bow, "I am y/n." you didn't really know what to do. The man totally took you by surprise, and since you were in this new place, you didn't really trust anyone yet.

"I live right next door in 1235." he pointed his thumb to the right, "When I got off the elevator I saw you going inside, so I thought it would be nice to at least introduce myself." he gave a bow.

"Well it is nice to meet you, Joohoney."

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." he gave you another wide smile then slipped from the door back into the hall. You walked to the door closing it. You didn't want anymore visitors for the time being.

You finally got a good look at your now apartment. The walls were white, but the floors were a nice wood. The small kitchen was just right of the door, and a small closet like room, which was actually the bathroom, was to the left. There was a tiny area for a living space then your bed was pushed against the wall, but you had a perfect view of the windows from where you lied. 

There were a few random boxes stacked in the corner; you approached the boxes and opened the one on top. You opened the box cautiously, but when you finally opened it, you couldn't believe your eyes. The box was full of assorted art supplies. Your heart jumped at the sight of it.

The box was full of colored pencils, pastels, charcoals, and different paints. You hadn't done art for what felt like forever. It was an itch that you needed to scratch.

You opened the second box that was full of different canvases and floor covers. There was a smaller black, leather box in the bottom. You opened it seeing luxury, wood-handled brushes.

You wanted to cry as you leaned over the opened boxes.

They cared. They really cared.

You sat on the edge of the bed hugging the brushes to your chest. It wasn't really about the brushes or about the art supplies. You just felt like someone listened. Like someone actually cared enough to show you how much they care about you by letting you go.

You looked around the bland empty room. It felt cold and empty, but now you were there. You would give it life. Give it warmth.

You pushed the boxes aside. You set up the art easel and put a canvas on it. You stood the easel in front of the open windows. You held a brush in hand. You stared at the blank canvas, but your mind felt empty.

You would have thought that your brain would have been scrambled with ideas, but your mind was empty.

"Hmmmm...what to draw." you tapped the brush on your chin. Then it came into your mind. You grabbed the paints you needed, and without hesitation, you put paint to paper. It felt like a release of energy. You needed this.

***

"Finished." you wiped the hair out of your eyes. You stepped back and admired your art.

 You stepped back and admired your art

The phoenix was everything you felt. The constant fire. The feeling of release then exhaustion. It was a self portrait. Not of yourself, but of what you felt like. No one in the whole world, but you would understand. That was special.

***

Hey guys, I was wandering if you would like me to call Joohoney by his "old" name Jooheon. I will change it if you want me to.

Also, I do have a Instagram fan account for ATEEZ if you want to go and follow it would be appreciated because it is a pretty new account: atteez_mingi

Plus, I have a fan twitter where I share my love for all kpop groups so check that out as well: taetaeandjoonie

Hope everyone is having a good day <3