Dirt

***

Jimin's POV

***

It had been two days since she died. It had been two days since Jungkook ran away. It had been two days since Taehyung came back. You took her body back to the compound because you weren't going to leave her there. You cried. You never cried so hard. Jin cried. The others weren't that close with her, but you could tell that the atmosphere was off.

You kept the body in Jungkook's room. Every time you open the door, you hoped that she was wake and that the bite worked, but she never did. You visited her everyday. You would sit and hold her hand and talk to her. It was just how you coped.

You almost lost it when Namjoon told you that it was time to put her to rest.

"We need to wait. She can still turn." you begged him. You were crying because you just couldn't give up on her.

"Jimin, if she was to change; she would have done it already. It was too late. She's gone." He patted your shoulder.

When she was taken, she left her sketchbook on the bed. You took it and looked at all the art. It soothed you, but then you would think that such a beautiful gift was gone.

You hated Jungkook. He was the reason all of this happened. He literally killed her. You watched as you clawed through her face, and he didn't even go to her. He ran away. Someone who wasn't even on your team tried to save her with the bite.

You wished it was him instead that was dead in the other room.

***

The day came that it was decided to bury her. Jin even went out and bought her a nice dress. Yoongi and Hoseok dug a hole at the top of the hill. You went out and collected wild flowers from the fields.

"Jimin, I am going to um.. sew up her face, so if you could maybe clean her up afterwards that would be really helpful." said Jin wiping a tear from his eye.

"Yes, Hyung, I can help you."

You watched as Jin grabbed her skin and stitched it together. There was no way she was to survive this.

"She was taken too soon." you heard Jin whimper.

"I know, Hyung. She really was something else." you said rubbing Jin's back.

"She was special literally one in a million, but now, she is gone." Jin said finishing her stitches.

"Okay, Jimin just get a rag and wipe the blood off her face and get her dressed, please."

"Yes, Hyung."

You went to the bathroom and gathered some wet towels. You returned to her body and started to wiped her face. The dried blood came off in flakes. They still smelled sweet.

"Hey, Princess, today we are finally going to put you to rest." a tear fell down your cheek, "We aren't giving up on you, but we need to move on. I hope you understand. I was thinking the other day about your family. Now, you are reunited with them. I bet they missed you because I knew you for only a few weeks, and I miss you a ton." more tears fell from your eyes, but you just kept cleaning her skin, "Taehyung said that you... loved someone from the other clan. He was a very lucky man to feel your love. I know I'm jealous of him. I am going to guess that he was the one about to fight Jungkook when you did your thing. I guess I am thankful that he tried saving you." your tears fell on her face.

You looked away, "Compose yourself." you said to yourself. You removed her old clothes. You treated her body gently respecting her even after death. You put the dress over her. You retrieved a brush from the bathroom and brushed her hair.