Tired

"Where are we going?" he asked turning to you with a confused look.

"We? I am leaving. You aren't coming with me." you sat up crossing your arms over your chest.

"I have to go with you." he protested.

"Why? They won't know." you pouted.

"No, I promised to watch over you and keep you safe. I'm not going to lie to Hong Joong. The well being of my pack is in my hands." he said in a raised tone.

"Why should I care about your pack?" you hissed harshly. 

"Because I am Monsta. I am from Shownu." he barked at you.

"Why would I care?" you said bitterly, but you did care. This changed things. You didn't want Shownu getting hurt.

"Because you are mates." he yelled.

He could see right through you, "Fine." you growled, "We are going to Busan. I know a safe house there."

"Thank you." he got on his knees, "Thank you."

"Get up. I wouldn't thank me yet." you said bitterly to the wolf.

***

The cab drove through the trees. You had your head rested against the window. Ever since you got off the plane, you had been weak and tired. The smallest activities took all your energy. The cab hit a pot hole, and your head hit hard against the glass.

"Ow" you said as you rested your headed back on the window. You felt a hard grab your arm and pull you from the glass. Jooheon pulled your head toward him resting it on his shoulder. It was admittingly softer than the glass.

"Thanks" you whispered. You closed your eyes listening to the sound of the car's tires rolling over the gravel. Your body was about to slip into a state of sleep when the car came to a stop. Jooheon shook you lightly, and you raised your head from your shoulder.

"Is this the place?" the cab driver asked. You looked up seeing the glass covered box.

"Yes, this is it." you said as you unbuckled yourself from the seat. You opened the door and climbed out of the back seat of the car. The smell of the forest filled your nose, and the memories came rushing back. You remember when you first saw the safe house, and how amazing that moment was. You remember Yunho. Tall, beautiful Yunho.

You remember Jimin in the trees. You remember why you had to return to Seoul.

Hong Joong won't look here. They wouldn't think to look here. You forced Jooheon to leave his phone in Tokyo; you left yours' there as well. Jooheon took a thousand dollars out of the card to buy the plane tickets with cash. No one could find you unless they knew where to look.

"Woah." you heard Jooheon whisper under his breath. You smiled. You had the same reaction when you first saw the safe house.

"Wait till you see the pool." you said smiling at the wolf.

"Pool?" he asked excitingly. You nodded with a wide smile. He practically skipped to the door. You joined him and opened the door letting him inside. You could see the wide windows that showed you Busan. More memories flashed across your mind.

"Look at that view." Jooheon skipped to the window pressing his hands against it, "Why were we stuck in Japan; we should have come here sooner."

You laughed at the wolf. Your head started to pound at this small movement. You raised your hand up to your head and you leaned against the wall, "Jooheon, I am going to lie down." you pointed to the hall that led to the bedrooms.

"Are you okay?" he asked switching all his attention to you.

"I am fine... just tired." you said. You walked to the master bedroom that you remembered like you were here yesterday. You crawled into the bed and rested your head on the pillow. You took in a deep breath. His faint smell still stuck to the pillow. A tear rolled down your cheek.

"I never should have left." you cried in a breathy tone. You pulled your hands to your face as you ugly cried into the pillow, "I'm so sorry." you kept repeating. You felt large arms come around you pulling your sobbing body into a hug. You buried your head into Jooheon's chest. You grabbed his shirt in your fists. He brushed his hand over your hair.

"I'm so selfish." you cried, "Why did I leave?"

"You were doing what you thought was right for you." he whispered trying to calm you.

"But I left him all alone. He loved me, and I left him." you hated yourself. You had been feeling his pain this whole time. Ever sense you left, you had felt him, but you tried to ignore it. You knew he hurt, and you knew it was your fault.

Jooheon didn't say anything. You were thankful for his silence. Sometimes silence is stronger than words. He was the anchor you needed right now. Your breathing slowed, and soon your tears dried on your cheeks.

"Jooheon."

"Yes?" he whispered.

"Don't leave me."

"I won't. I promise."

***

I'm sorry this took so long. I wrote this part about a thousand times, but I was just never happy with it. I will update again today, because I know this part is short, but I will make up for it.