Leaving a Message

You lied in the bed. You felt alone. The bed was soft and warm, but it was lonely. You had been so accustomed to at least someone being by your side that it tore at your heart to be alone. You felt weak alone. Alone. All alone.

You stared out the large windows looking over Seoul. The lights looked liked stars. It just reminded you of Jungkook. When he took you to the roof, he was different. He was sweet. He was soft.

But now, when you saw him, he was a monster hiding behind a mask.

He probably wasn't even looking for you. He probably was looking for his next toy. His next girl. Tears started welling up in your eyes. You didn't wipe them away; you let them fall. It felt good to feel them roll.

They soaked into the pillow. You cried for you. You cried for Jungkook. You cried for Jimin. You even cried for Teahyung. You cried for the world. With these tears old wounds would close. You would be born new. With these tears you would cleanse your thoughts of the past.

For now, you only though of the lights and the empty bed.

You lied there staring out the window when you heard the door open behind you. You rolled over revealing a disheveled Yunho. His hair was crazy and his shirt was wrinkled revealing a little bit of his stomach. His face looked tired.

"You think too loudly." he said closing the door as he stepped into the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm just... thinking." you said facing the window again. You didn't want him to see your tears.

"You think very powerfully. It is actually quite beautiful like a song." he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What?"

"It's like a poem. When you like think deep, strong, powerful thoughts. It is beautiful, but I am too tired to listen anymore." You felt the blankets move and the bed sink as he lied down next to you.

"What are you doing?"

"I am helping the both of us. You can't sleep alone, and I just want some peace, so go to sleep." his voice was muffled by the pillow.

You relaxed your body, and your tears stopped. He was right; you did feel a lot better already. After a few minutes, you come hear his soft snores. They calmed you. You closed your eyes for the last time as the dark over took you, and you fell asleep.

***

"What is this?!" a voice stirred you from your slumber. You slightly opened your eyes. You faced the window seeing the beautiful city. You felt warm and safe for once since you came here. You felt something move around your stomach. You looked down seeing an arm wrapping tightly around you.

Your eyes opened wide. You felt a hard chest behind your head as your body was pulled close to Yunho. You turned your head to the door seeing a very angry Mingi and a very confused Hong Joong.

"What is this?!" Mingi's voice was full of anger. Yunho stirred behind you. He opened his eyes adjusting to the light. He looked down seeing the position you were both in. He swung his arm off scurrying away from you.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he said to you as you rolled over facing the door.

"Yunho?" Hong Joong said. There was a fierceness in his voice that was terrifying. All the angry eyes were on him, but you didn't want him to get in trouble.

"I told him to sleep with me." you said making all the eyes fall on you. Even Yunho gave you a shocked look.

"I made him do it. I said if he didn't I was going to tell you he hurt me." you let your eyes fall in an ashamed way. Who knew you were such an actress.

There eyes grew calmer, but Mingi still looked livid. Hong Joong put his hand on Mingi's chest, "Calm down, Mingi" the tall man stomped away from the door.

Hong Joong let out a sigh, "Yunho, I would go get dressed if I was you."

"Yes, Leader, right away." he said leaving the room.

"Thank you" you heard his voice in your head.

"No problem."

You looked up to Hong Joong. He gave you a soft smile, "I guess you can't sleep alone." he said in a sympathetic voice. How did he know?

You nodded.

"I saw in your memories. You slept best with Jimin or Jungkook there; I should have known, but I am surprised you chose Yunho. He is usually very... harsh to guests." That surprised you. He had been very friendly and kind. He helped you sleep when you couldn't. He was very selfless.

"I found his room first, so that is why." you replied.

"Well, I suggest you get cleaned up. Today is going to be an... interesting one." he said leaving you alone in the room.

You flipped onto your back and stared at the ceiling. A small smile on your lips. What was that?

***

When you returned to your room from the shower, you saw clothes lying on the bed. Black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a black face mask. You put the clothes on and tied your hair into a high pony tail before leaving the room.

You walked into the living room where some of the others were waiting. You saw San and Wooyoung pestering each other on the couch, so you decided to join them.

"Good morning." you said sitting beside them.

"How did you sleep?" Wooyoung asked raising his eyebrow.

"Shut up." you said slapping his arm. The three of you started laughing.

"Do you guys know what is happening today?" you asked. They shook there heads.

"Hong Joong is going to tell us before we leave. Oh, there he is." San pointed behind you. The three of you rose and gathered with the other men. "Okay, so today is an important day because we are going to leave a message for our fellow vampires." he said to the men.

You felt someone lightly bump into your shoulder. You looked behind you and saw Yunho. He was dressed in skinny dark-wash jeans with a gray hoodie and a denim jacket over it. He had his dark hair tucked into a black cap and a black face mask covering his face.

He looks good

"Thank you. You too." You blushed as he read your thoughts luckily the face mask hid your pink cheeks. You could see Mingi glaring at you two out of the corner of your eye, but it didn't scare you. You knew you were protected.

"How are we going to be leaving a message?" you asked.

Hong Joong smiled at your curiosity, "With your blood of course."