The Library

Triggers: slight mention of anorexia and anxiety and slight mentions of abuse
Logan went to the library before class. He always did so. He liked to study in the library since Patton and Roman were quite loud and obnoxious when it came to Logan trying to study. Logan also needed a book as well for a class, so there he was walking in his classic attire; black polo shirt, blue tie, some blue jeans, comfortable sneakers and of course his black framed glasses. His brown hair swept neatly out of his face.
When he got there he waved to the familiar Liberian that always worked at the front desk. He went to the nonfiction area to grab the book he needed. When he found it he opened it to read while walking to the desk when he suddenly bumped into someone else. Papers that the other figure that was carrying flew everywhere.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was walking!" Logan stayed while bending down to help the male collect the papers. Logan observed the figure in front of him while collecting the papers, a male with dark brown or black hair that was falling in his face. He wore a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. The other male didn't say anything. Logan and the other boy were both standing now. Logan looked at the papers in his hand and mentally gasped. There on the papers was messy handwriting that was in purple ink.
He looked at the face of the possible soulmate. However his head was still down and started to move towards the computers.
What should I do? Logan thought, then it struck him. He did come to do some work, he had an english essay that he could start on.
Logan decided that that was the correct course of action, went to check his book out, then headed to the computers.
The boy was at the edge of one of the farthest computers, so Logan decided to sit across from him. When Logan sat down, the boy(now facing him) jumped a little while looking up.
"I'm quite sorry about earlier."
Logan waited for a response while looking at the figure in black
"I-it's f-fine." The other said after much hesitation. His voice was very quiet and Logan could barely hear him.
"My name is Logan, what are you working on?"
"E-e-english"
"Oh, I am too, who is it for?"
"U-uhm, K-kiki?"
The other's voice made it seem like a question.
"I have Kiki as well. When is your class?"
Logan could tell the other didn't really want to tell him, he however bent down to grab something from his bag. A piece of paper that was crinkled was shoved his way. When Logan saw on it made his heart skip a beat.
English 300 M/W 10:00am-12:00pm Teacher- Prof. Kiki
That was the exact class Logan, Roman and Patton had.
"I'm in that class with my soulmates." Logan stated, while handing the paper back to the figure. He did notice the other tense at the word soulmate.
"Maybe you would like to join us later in class?"
The other just shrugged.
Logan's phone went off, an alert for his first class in about an hour.
"I have to go, but I hope to see you in class today." Logan states while grabbing his things and headed to the door, hoping and praying that that was in fact his missing soulmate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virgil's POVish
After running out of his apartment and almost entirely running towards the library Virgil finally slowed down. He was still shaking and out of breath and black dots danced in his eyes from barley eating the last few days. Virgil continued towards the library. Once there he made sure to keep his head down and head towards the computers. He grabbed his papers out of his bag as well, when suddenly he bumped into something and the papers fell out of his grasp.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was walking!" Came out of the person he bumped into. Virgil couldn't reply, he felt on the verge(hehe) of a panic attack. He glanced through the hair in his face to see a guy around his age. He had brown hair swept nicely out of his face, unlike Virgil's, dark blue eyes that held knowledge behind black framed glasses. The guy was wearing a black polo shirt, a blue tie, dark blue jeans and comfy looking sneakers it seemed like.
He's kind of cute
Who would even like a pathetic piece of trash like yourself?
Yeah you're probably right
No I am right
Virgil knew he should have said something to the guy but he couldn't. His throats felt like it was filled with cotton balls, so when the guy handed him the rest of his papers he simply walked away.
Great job Virgil now he probably thinks you're a rude asshole
Well he wouldn't have been wrong
Virgil sighed and headed towards the farthest computer on the edge. Being in between people(even though no one else was really there) made him feel claustrophobic. Sadly though Virgil didn't bring his headphones so he had to work with the library's silence which made his skin crawl.
Virgil was typing up the beginning of his essay when the guy he ran into came and sat at the computer across from him. Virgil jumped and internally panicked.
Why is he sitting across from me?
He probably came to yell at you for being a rude asshole
Virgil was currently panicking as the different reasons as to why he was across from him when he could sit anywhere else.
"I'm quite sorry about earlier."
Say something back you idiot
"I-it's f-fine."
Virgil mentally cursed himself for his stuttering
"My name is Logan, what are you working on?"
Virgil was surprised that Logan still wanted to talk to him.
"E-e-english"
"Oh, I am too, who is it for?"
Virgil was quite surprised that Logan was interested in his english class and had no clue why he wanted to know his teacher.
"U-uhm, K-kiki?"
After that he noticed a quite surprised look on his face, though it was very small and brief. Logan seemed to like keeping his face in a very neutral expression, so Virgil had a hard time at reading Logan's feelings towards Virgil. What Logan said next surprised Virgil.
"I have Kiki as well. When is your class?"
Now Virgil had a hard time remembering his classes and he was having a hard time as it was so he decided to reach for his schedule that he kept in his bag and handed it to Logan. Now Logan had an even bigger face of surprised.
"I'm in that class with my soulmates."
Now Virgil couldn't help but flinch at the word soulmates. It brought a lot of negative memories and the memory from this morning popped in his head. Before Virgil could get lost in the spiral of depressive thoughts Logan continued talking. Virgil had no clue if Logan even noticed he flinched and prayed he didn't because that will lead to many complicated questions he didn't want to answer. Virgil forced himself to listen to Logan and what he was saying.
"Maybe you would like to join us later in class?"
At that last question Logan got a notification on his iPhone and grabbed his things and left a very shocked Virgil in front of his computer.
Why would Logan ask me if I wanted to sit with him in class?
He probably was pitying you
He must of realized how truly pathetic you are
Virgil forced those thoughts out of his mind knowing he had to finish his essay, but he couldn't stop thinking about Logan and his offer.