The project

Trigger Warning: anxiety, negative thoughts, panic attacks
Virgil knew he was going to die today.
After finding out about the project and who he was with, well he had to talk to them. Professor Kiki told them to get into their groups.
Virgil could see them, they weren't hard to spot. Roman wore white and red, easy to spot. Patton had his light(light bright) blue and his sweater over his shoulders. They were giggling in the center and front of class. Logan in a black shirt with his stripe tie, just reading next to them. How he knew, well Virgil would be lying if he said that he didn't constantly spare glances to look at them, part of him longing to be with them; but knowing it will never happen.
Virgil started to beat himself up mentally when those thoughts came in his head. It was so hard, they looked super handsome from what he has seen of them.
People start moving around to get into their groups of four, Virgil grabbed his stuff and very hesitantly headed towards the empty chair next to the three he has been avoiding since last class.
Shame, guilt, anger, self loathing, and fear where some of the easy to spot emotions floating through Virgil as he sat down. Those were feelings that Virgil always seemed to be feeling.
As he sat down head down, Patton and Roman who were excitedly chatting became silent. They all sat in an awkward silence for what seemed like it lasted years; if it wasn't for Logan who saved them all.
"Hello Virgil, are you our fourth partner for this assignment?"
That made Virgil confused, did they not look at the list?
Logan must of seen the confusion on Virgil's face, since Logan seemed to constantly looking at Virgil. Virgil would admit that it was a little creepy how Logan seemed to stare into his soul.
"We did not bother to look at the list really, since it is groups of soulmates(a pair of soulmates and another pair)"

Virgil just made a surprised Pikachu face(lol)
Virgil made an 'oh' face and nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

Silence took over the group once more. Virgil's head down, looking at his hands that were fiddling with the hem of his sweatshirt. Virgil couldn't see the other three give worried looks and then seemingly having a whole conversation without actually speaking words, simply from spending so much time together.

Logan cleated his throat and began to speak, "maybe the first thing we should do is exchange numbers? So we can communicate to plan this project and work on it outside of class?"
Virgil simply nodded, and was about to just get paper to put his number on when a phone was thrusted into his hands. It was a super nice phone, a new version. Virgil didn't know much about phones, since he had his crappy phone. He suddenly felt very self conscious of his phone and decided he won't pull it out of his hoodie pocket. It was Patton's phone in his hands, already opened for a new contact. Virgil put his info in, then gave the phone back to Patton. Patton did something and all three phones went off saying they got a text message.
"I added us all to a group chat." Patton claimed with a big happy smile on his cute freckled face. Before anyone could reply, Professor Kiki excused them all from class. Virgil still hurried out of class, not looking back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Thank you all for the support and love this book is getting! I'm so shocked and glad you all are enjoying the book!
I wrote most of the book at 11 pm so I'm sorry if there is more grammar problems. I may fix it later.
That is all!
~the author