Is there a thing called moving on?

It's been a few months now. Virgil trying his best to be open more. All four of them started to write on themselves more(Virgil do barely any writing, but he enjoyed looking at what they have done)

Virgil felt what he assumed was content, he still had bad days, but they didn't seem as bad when all of them were around.

Though right now

Right now Virgil was panicking

He was snapping a rubber band across his arm(a way to try to stop cutting), it didn't seem to help.

He tried the breathing exercises that he learned with his therapist.

Yet here he was, hyperventilating, panic flooded through his system.

See, the reason why Virgil was panicking was because he was meeting the parents.

All three of them

(All three pairs)

Logan was concerned for Virgil, saying he didn't have to come. But Virgil knew he needed too.

Patton even asked if he could bring his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback!
Virgil, Logan, Roman, and Patton were studying in a coffee shop close to the college. It was a smaller shop, not a lot of people(which Virgil greatly appreciated)
Patton just got them coffee and some baked goods when his phone went off.
"Oh let me get this!" Patton said while getting back up and then he left to answer his phone before anyone could interrupt.
So they sipped and continued studying.

No one really could tell how long it was(almost an hour, but it didn't feel that long)till Patton was sitting back down at the table.

"Who was that padre?" Roman asked, taking a bite of a newer treat
"Oh that was my mom! She was talking about their Thanksgiving plans. She wants to visit, so I thought we could have our own dinner together, since we are all soulmates. Also since she hasn't met Virgil yet. I thought we could bring all of our parents, well if that's ok with all of you guys?"
"That sounds like a splendid idea, I will call my parents today to ask."
"That's a perfect idea! Let me go call them really quick!" Roman said while getting up from his chair.

Virgil paled, he hasn't told any of them about his parents. He didn't want them pitying him even more, or think of him as a burden. Negative thoughts filled his mind, all of them about their parents hating him. Suddenly a voice broke him out of the spiral.

"What about you Virgil?" Patton asked.

"M-me? I'll call them tomorrow." Virgil gave a smile to Patton, hoping it didn't seem forced. He didn't want Patton questioning him.
It must of work, because Patton didn't question further.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(End of flashback)

Of course all of the parents jumped at the idea of having a dinner with all of them. Virgil lied to them saying they would come. They decided on a home cooked meal at their appartement(Logan told Virgil that they could have it somewhere else,but he didn't want to disappoint).

So here Virgil was, being his normal anxious self.
He remembered talking to his therapist about the event, including his fears and worries.

He just didn't want to disappoint everyone

Patton and Roman were currently cooking(Patton doing all the cooking, Roman helping)
Logan was setting up the table, and Virgil was in the bathroom trying to calm himself down. Unbeknownst to Virgil, Logan was talking to Roman and Patton.

"I am worried about Virgil." Logan said while fixing his glasses
"Why?" Roman asked while lighting up some candles
"Because I fear that this may be to much for him to handle. All of our parents meeting for the first time is quite anxiety inducing."
"I don't see how Virgil meeting our parents is 'anxiety inducing', I remember how excited I was to first meet your parents!"
"I agree with Logan on this Ro. I was so anxious when I was first meeting them, I was so worried that they wouldn't like me and all of these bad thoughts popped in my head!" A small frown formed on Patton's face
Roman and Logan quickly grabbed Patton, once he put dinner in the oven, and pulled him into a group hug. Though the hug felt incomplete, they quickly gave him a peck and soon fell apart.
"I say, we keep an eye on Virgil and if he shows any signs of distress, Patton can quickly borrow him and help him." Logan said while moving towards the sink
"Why Patton?" Asked Roman
"I do believe that Patton will be able to help Virgil more than either of us." Logan replied, looking at said person
"I guess that makes sense." Roman muttered to himself
"Then it's settled." Logan then nodded and got to work cleaning the dishes.
Unknowingly did they not noticed that Patton left too check on the fourth.

Then the door bell rang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I am finally done with this chapter! I'm so sorry that it took this long! It's also the first chapter of the new year! Also decade, wow.
Thank you all for the reads! I love all the support!
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!