Fluff!!!!!

Logan waited until the next day to talk to his soulmates. He decided that before he saw their sleeping figures. It was late after all. He gave them a kiss and went to his room to finish up homework. All that was in his mind was Virgil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning (a weekend) they all sat and ate breakfast, with Patton cooking of course.
Logan told them both what he found out.

After he told them, he could see the sparkling of unshed tears in Patton's eyes. Roman was processing the information, he knew this because of how quiet Roman was being. He didn't want to upset them so he quickly tried to find a solution to help solve the problem.
A lightbulb popped into his head!
Movie night!
So he decided to bring this up
"I know this is a lot to process, but since it is the weekend, why don't we have a movie night. Or if we do it now, movie day?"
That seemed to snap them out of the moods they were in. Patton started to jump up and down in excitement.
"YAY!!!!!!!!"
Roman nodded in agreement, a small smile on his face.
Logan was proud of himself, he was never really good at emotions, but he managed to solve this problem. He returned a small smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They finished their breakfast and spent the rest of the day cuddling, watching movies, playing games.
But Virgil still popped into the three's head throughout the day. All of them wishing the fourth was there with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Here is a little fluff chapter because I think we all needed it lol. Thank you for all the love and support for this book! Also thank you to being so understanding!!!!
Also thank you if you have commented on trigger warnings and I'm sooooo sorry if you were triggered. I tend to write them after the chapter because I tend to not have a plan when I start to write.
I hope you are all having a great day!