Class

Trigger Warning: mentions panic attacks
English was Virgil's first class of the day and he was very tempted to just skip it. He didn't want to see Logan or his soulmates *shudders*.
Yet Virgil couldn't afford to miss class since the teacher is pretty strict on attendance, so Virgil took a deep breath and headed to class.
When Virgil walked in the class it was almost empty besides a few classmates including Logan and two others that he was talking to. Logan noticed when Virgil came in and motioned towards him to come.
Virgil was already feeling nauseous and anxious. He already had a panic attack after he was done with his essay that included with him cutting over his soulmates' words without reading them, which was a common thing. Virgil never wanted to read them so when he cut, he cut over the words. He scratched at his cuts while he walked over to them.
Logan gave a small smile when Virgil came up to them.
"Salutations Virgil, these are my soulmates Patton and Roman." Logan stated while gesturing towards the others that were now looking at Virgil.
Roman had lighter almost red hair, that was swept backwards away from his face. He was the only one that didn't wear glasses so you could clearly see his green eyes. Roman was wearing a plain white tee under a red and white letterman jacket. He was also wearing light blue jeans with black boots. Roman gave a dazzling smile that showed off perfect white teeth. "Greetings rain cloud!" Roman exclaimed while hitting a pose. Patton did hit Roman's shoulder and gave a disapproving look.
Patton was smaller than the other two, but still taller than Virgil himself. His curly brownish blonde hair seemed to be everywhere. He had similar glasses as Logans, and Virgil could make out bright blue eyes behind them. Patton also had a lot of freckles adoring his face. He wore a light blue shirt with dogs and cats on the front. He had khaki pants on with tennis shoes as well. Patton seemed to be very excited to meet Virgil. "Heya Kiddo!" Patton exclaimed. At this Virgil just gave a small smile and wave.
Virgil was kind of confused, something about this seemed so familiar, but he couldn't place why.
"I've been telling Patton and Roman about our encounter, but then realized I never did get your name?" Logan asked facing Virgil now. Virgil had no clue as to why he suddenly felt brave, his mouth moving before his brain could even comprehend what he was saying. "I-I n-never t-threw it." After though Virgil was mentally beating himself up.
Wow now they must hate you. They only wanted to know your name because you were to stupid to give it to him. This is why everyone hates you.
Yet both Patton and Logan started to giggle while Logan simply rolled his eyes.
"I-it's V-Virgil."
They all simply stared at him, Virgil hated it. He felt like he was in a hole of insects, his skin was crawling and he went back to scratching the cuts on his left wrist.
They must hate it, oh god why did I tell them?
Patton finally broke the awkward silence and brought Virgil back from his panic. "That's a great name kiddo!"
"Yes it is rather unique." Logan added
"Yes, a unique name for a unique creature!"
Virgil had no clue how to react so he simply shrugged. When Mr. Richerson walked in the three simply sat down where they were, a few rows back near the edge of the row. Virgil had no clue if they wanted him there, because who would so Virgil started to walk away until Patton spoke up. "Where are you going Virgil? You can sit next to us." Patton patted the seat next to him(which just so happened to be on the edge of the row). Virgil blushed(hiding his face beneath his hair by looking down) walked and sat by Patton. The blush never leaving his face(he was soooo embarrassed and he was sitting next to three cute guys!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virgil was hardly paying attention in class, he noticed that Patton was doodling on his paper. When there wasn't any room left he started to doodle on his hand, in a light blue pen. Well Virgil felt one of the all to familiar tingle on his hand. Not wanting to see it he went to shove it in his hoodie sleeve just to freeze in fear. Everything connected from when the writing first appeared on his skin.
These were his soulmates
He looked to see the doodling that Patton was doing on his own hand. He froze, panic rising in his throat. He had to leave as his breathing became unsteady because he was sitting right next to his soulmates!
He felt Patton glancing at him. Patton leaned towards him and whispered, "you ok kiddo?"
Virgil wanted to reply, he really did. He wanted to tell Patton that he was ok and focus on Mr. Richerson in the front lecturing about something, but he couldn't. Virgil was panicking, terrified at what the others next to him would say if they found out that he was their missing soulmate
They will hate you
They probably do already
Oh god
They will yell and hurt you
N-n-no
Yes
They might already know because why else do they want to talk to you
They are probably waiting till after class to confront you
Virgil was shaking, but that's not anything new. He was so focused in his thoughts that when he noticed that when class was over he booked it.
He grabbed his things and did the thing he did best, run away and ignore the yelling behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patton POVish
When Patton and Roman met up with Logan before english class they were confused. Logan had a slight confused look on his face, eyes glossed over, signaling that he was deep in thought. When they finally got Logan's attention they were shocked with what Logan said.
"I think I found our missing soulmate."
Logan told the story and what made him believe that this guy was in fact their soulmate. Then, he told the two how he was in their english class. They lost it. Not in a bad way, but Patton was so excited. So they talked until Logan paused to wave at someone.
Patton had to admit he didn't expect their fourth to be someone like Virgil. He felt bad for the obvious anxious boy. Patton was paying attention in class, he was so in thought that he simply was doodling with his favorite light blue pen. When no room was left he started to doodle on his hand, knowing it would appear on the other two, but also knowing that they would be understanding. Suddenly he felt Virgil tense next to him. He glanced at the slightly shaking boy who was staring at his(Virgil was staring at Virgil's) hand. Patton leaned towards the boy and whispered "you ok kiddo?"
There was no reply. Patton then looked at Virgil's hand to notice something.
There was doodles in light blue pen on his hand
The exact same as the doodles on Patton's own hand
Virgil was indeed their soulmate
Before he could say anything class was over. Virgil was running away with Logan, Roman and Patton protesting to deaf ears.
Patton knew that he had to tell the others, so that's what he did.
The rest of the day they were all trying to find Virgil, but no luck.
They had no clue what to do, and what they did wrong