Complete

After Virgil told them everything, from his parents soulmate past, to the abuse, to the foster homes, etc.; the other soulmates soon began to understand. The questions that they were to afraid to ask in fear that Virgil would run away, were finally answered.

Virgil felt bad when he found out that when he had his panic attack, Roman and Logan escorted everyone out. Patton's mother was upset of course, but once she was filled in she became more understanding(she also sent a lot of home baked desserts). All the parents were understanding when filled in and brought in Virgil as their own.

There would be lots of dinners and Virgil being more open to everyone. It seemed like Virgil was finally happy for the first time in his whole life.

Though there were bad days, recovery was hard. There were days he didn't want to get out of bed, days he didn't want to eat, and other bad habits.
Though he had three amazing people that helped him. So he soon started to have more good days then bad.
A few months after the truth was spilled they all found a new apartment. Something that wasn't just the three of them, but something that was for all of them.
Soon college has reached its end, Patton and Logan having to wait longer before they are done, but Roman and Virgil have finished. Yet it was a surprise later that night when Patton and Roman got down on one knee, with their romantic speeches, leaving Virgil crying of happiness and Logan crying(he would never ever admit to that) as well.
The wedding would be after the other two have finished and gotten stable jobs(Logan's suggestion).

Soon Roman was on Broadway so they all moved to New York, where Logan got a job at a prestigious college and Patton got a job at a popular veterinary clinic. Virgil's job was being a writer(and artist though he still felt self conscious of his art) and was in the middle of publishing his first book.

So here they were, about 5 years after they met and getting ready to move forward.
Marriage
Today is finally the day
They were all getting ready in separate rooms
Virgil pulled up the sleeve to his purple suit, he pulled at a marker and began to write on his arm.

I was incomplete without you, but now I finally feel complete

Everyone one else noticed the writing, it tingled of excitement and nerves, they each wrote their own words based off of the sentence in purple

We are now completed
We are finally a completed puzzle:)
No more feeling incomplete, but now completed, a whole, one being, and I am ready to start this new chapter in our lives

Well it's safe to say that that night had lots of happy tears flowing.

Ten years later they have two kids, adopted, more on the way since Patton keeps on begging for more.
They started as foster parents(they still are)
Virgil being the one to truly treat the kids as they should have been, better than he was ever treated.
Patton wanting to adopt every kid that comes into their own(they have lots of animals as well from his work)
Throughout their long life they have many, many kids come through. Almost everyone being adopted by them(not necessarily legally, but in their eyes they didn't need paperwork for them to be their kids), but no one could be happier.

Virgil writes an autobiography, after much persuasion from the others. It's something to help others in his spot.

He dedicates it to his soulmates.

When he gets the copy he runs his hand over the cover. He smiles to himself, he wraps it. It's their anniversary and this is their gift.

Later that night when he hands them the book, their faces when the see the cover and the title that they all had a hand in creating

Incomplete

Was shining back at them. He gave them each their own copy(Patton and Roman convincing him to sign them, he signs all three)
They all cuddle up on the couch, kids surrounded them as well as they watch a movie. Living in the moment and feeling

Complete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg! I'm crying tears of joy! This is the end! Thank you all for the reads and the support!

I debated writing this last part, so for an FYI it's canon(in this story) that they all die together in their sleep when they are super old.
If you believe in an after life they stay together in the afterlife.

I absolutely loved writing this! Thank you all for reading this and I hope you stick around to read any of my other fanfics

If you have an idea of one feel free to tell me and maybe I'll write it!
I love you all!
-Alyssa