Bull x El Primo

After many times the wrestler tried to talk to Rosa, she would easily get creeped out by him. Dont get El Primo wrong, but he wasn't being creepy or anything like that at all, the problem was he was just too happy and carefree to be her type.

No matter what he tried, it was just impossible to capture her romance. One time he gave her a box of chocolates, food, gems, and even helped her get a win and she didn't accept his offers, but not until today, because el primo just knew that he was going to win her over the one thing she possibly couldn't accept.

He had the most special flower she liked, which of course was a rose. When he gave it to her, his eyes slowly kept getting bigger and bigger with hope. For once a small smile crept to her. Just when he was about to smile Rosa shook her head to decline it, causing El Primo to freeze up in a disappointing shock, letting Rosa to leave him on the spot all alone.

He made a big sigh and sat by a bush in sadness, knowing that whatever he would do would have no affect. "Hm?" After a few moments past he heard some gunshots making himself spring up and run into the one and only couple of bushes out in the open. After exporing the bushes a little further, El Primo noticed he wasnt the only one in that small patch of yellow...

Looking in he eyes saw the tanky Bull. The outlaw growled as Colt kept tormenting him with his long range shots just nearly hitting him every time he would shoot. "Not so tough now without any more cover huh?" Bull scoffed at his snarky comment as it was sadly true.

El primo's eyes turned into the shape of hearts as soon as he saw the outlaw.

Bull didn't notice El primo at all since he glared and kept on facing the direction of Colt, trying to make him back off. El Primo came from behind and tapped his shoulder, causing the muscular man to immediately turn at him in a flash with his shotgun up at the wreslters face.

As he whipped his eyes at him and growled, El Primo jumped up and showed himself that he was friendly by putting his hands out quickly while sweating a bit. "Ay, don't shoot! we can team?? si???"

Bull huffed and lowered his shotgun and agreed since he really needed back up at this point. "Okay.. but we dont have good cover at all." Bull said in annoyance. "Dont worry, follow me amigo!" after draging Bull out of that situation, they hid in another bush that was peaceful as brawlers all around them went at it. "Thanks.." Bull said akwardly to El Primo, causing the wrestler to nod happily.

While a world war was happening right out of that bush, it was a classroom in the pile of leaves. literally. Inside, El Primo had a wooden stick and taught bull their soon to be tactics on the sandy desert floor. It was as if the musclar boys was more civilized then those savages out there fighting without any plans.

Bull scanned his eyes back in forth at his teachings of marks and arrows on the ground. "Since we got everything covered, lets show some intimidation, si? like this. grrr!" El Primo said with his hands out like a bear, causing Bull to blink as the wrestler tried to teach him. Bull rolled his eyes. "Dont be silly, that's not necessary.

"Aw come on! just try it! please?? pleeaase?" The other mumbled. "Fine, I'll do it as long as you shutup.." Bull cleared his voice before growling back, causing El Primo to nod happily with a wide smile. "perfect!"

After that montage of learning, lets switch to another montage of where their finally out and battling.

El primo can be seen flying and crashing aggressively on Carl, making bull come and finish Tick near by. They both smiled with such pride as they left and choosed fights until there was one brawler left. and that was Colt.

"Its time...!" El Primo said with such excitement while Bull narrowed his eyes. "time for payback.." he gritted his teeth in anger.

Colt came whistling and had kept his distance from everything making him unreachable. He nearly drooped like a melted icecream as he saw the two still alive. "Ooooh..-" Colt said, becoming frozen. El primo chuckled a bit and waved his hand at Colt because he was actually being friendly while Bull on the other side steamed up and made a loud reloading sound to his shotgun.

El primo kept smiling and looked back at Bull and nearly jolted as he saw that he didnt look happy at all. After pausing, he decided to play along aswell to fit in with Bull's intimidation so he putted on a mean face as his and they both growled.

Colt eeked as he was now starting to notice how muscular and big El Primo can be just like Bull, despite his personality of being so sweet.

"Grrrr!' El Primo said while punching his hands together as if he was ready to throw some punches. They both trapped Colt, he whimpered and shrinked as the two big shadows grew over him. "I want my mommy!"

In the distance there was nothing but the sound of punches and shots of Bull's shotgun.