Brock × Bo

After being oblivious to the sizzling hot desert, Brock was now starting to get a taste of what happens to be dehydrated. "M-man, I should've drank some water before that match..!" He panted and wiped off some sweat.

It was a good thing he wasn't in a showdown or anything right now, but right when he was about to head home, he started to get very dizzy that he had to stop walking. Sadly everyone left, leaving Brock to fight off the heat alone dangerously, or so he thought he was alone..

"Just gotta reach at least town.." It didn't take him that long to fall onto the ground, groaning as he was just near. 'This is not good...!' He thought with fear. Everything around him was quickly getting blurry and right when he thought he was going to just die from thirst, a flock of vultures quickly circled him from above the scorching sun.

When he was about to lose hope, he started to hear the faint sounds of footsteps coming towards him in the distance. Once the man came to his view, he looked down at Brock with serious eyes narrowing down at him. "W-who are you..?" The mysterious man was about to answer but decided to stay quiet since Brock was already about to pass out. Once he did right after he said that, Bo just made a quiet huff before picking him up with ease and taking him to his home for shelter.

Brock eventually woke up, freaking out before feeling his body to make sure he wasn't dead or a ghost. "Uh.. where am I?? am I dead...?" Out of know where, a low voice answered in the distance, interrupting his thoughts. "No, you are safe." He jumped up and looked at the direction the voice came from.

The native american sat near a fire, tending to it which made it grew just slightly. Brock raised a brow and slowly got up from what seemed to be a bed inside a huge tent. "Oh wow... thanks for saving me bro..!"

"...Your welcome." Bo said, not minding how the other had a slightly different way of speaking that was a bit strange towards the native. "There is some water over here." Bo said, already knowing that the other was dehydrated. Brock nodded and quickly came to get it.

After nearly drowning himself from drinking it, Bo hummed as he was admiring him but at the same time warning Brock. "You really need to pay attention to what your body needs, friend."

Gasping for air after chugging some, he laughed a bit and wiped his mouth from the water dripping. "Hehe yeah.. sorry to bother you like this dude." Bo shook his head. "It's fine Brock," The man gave him a questionable look. "Uhh, how do you know my name..?"

"Well, I know everyone's name..! I am what they call the spirit of the west after all."

"R-really..??" Brock gave him a shocked look. He knew he was some kind of spirit! I mean, this guy had white eyes and seemed to appear out of no where to save him from his death.

Bo only boom in laughter while the other jumped slightly and gave him a confused look. "It's a joke, although I do talk to spirits, but the reason I know your name is because everyone talks about you."

"Huh.. wow I didn't know I was that popular...." He smiled sheepishly until he remembered one thing. "-oh! just remembered, uhh.. you got my rocket launcher on you by any chance?" He hummed as a yes before coming back with the weapon and returning it to him. "Ah, thanks man!" He smiled and gave him a hug. Bo blinked and made a tiny blush after nodding before making a soft sigh and patting his back akwardly.

Brock pulled away and flipped on his shades. "Alright I should go, but maybe we can meet up and be a duo for tomorrow...?" "..We will see about that." Brock shrugged. "Alright, well just think about it! oh I.. havent got your name.." Bo realized and nods with a hum. "My name is Bo." Hearing that brock just nodded. "Welp, cya Bo! ..It would really be cool for you to come." After saying their goodbyes, Brock then left.

It was soon the next day, and sadly Bo had never came leaving Brock heart broken for some time. Eventually being a solo like the rest of the brawlers, Brock was already grinning when he had his shades on while blasting rockets at Shelly. "Eat my rockets looser!" Shelly glared and managed to get away in a dash as she was incredibly low from the start.

As brock laughed, he suddenly felt someones presence making his shades fall in fear below his eyes. Turning around, el primo laughed and was about to jump him. "Uh, not good!" Brock said, backing up. "Hey, chill! can we at least sort things out???"

Out of know where the sound of whistling came from a rain of arrows, hitting el primo straight on. brock covered his head in fear while el primo quickly backed off into a very far away bush as the native american boldly puffed out his chest. He glared down from above as he watched the wrestler retreat. Looking up from the tall hill, Brock smiled wide. "Hey... Bo!" When he recognized the native, he quickly came running to him since bullets started spraying all around him. "Dude, thank you so much! again.. and glad that you can join the party!" He winked at him while Bo just nodded.

Crow came along and smiled to himself when he threw three blades coming at them. Just on time Brock raised a brow as he saw this happening behind Bo. "H-hey, watch out..!!"

Bo hummed in question before his eagle vision saw the blades flying at them as he whipped his head at the blades, causing him to extinctively grab Brock and dodging them by rolling into the bushes like a ninja.

Brock's eyes widen and was scared from the sudden action. His heart even beated fast when he realized Bo was above him in such a position. When he looked directly at Bo, the native didn't even seemed to express embarrassment. His white eyes just gazed down at him before smiling a bit which was probably the most rarest thing the native can do.

Brock blushed hard and tried his best to speak but ended up stuttering. Brock then quickly forced himself up and away from the native before scratching the back of his head nervously. "T-thanks for saving us...??"