Bull x Colt - ((Part 2))

Colt felt horrible, yet he knew exactly what he was doing. He anxiously slid a hand in his pants and grasped his member. After rubbing himself for a while, he eventually fastened his pace as he was face down on the desk moaning.

The sheriff was so into it that he started to moan Bull's name while panting in between breaths. Speaking of the devil, Bull took a step into the office, realizing what he had just walked into after hearing him moaning his name.

It took a while to notice Bull was there, but once he saw a black blur infront of him. Colt's heart then sank as he turned cold. The sheriff spranged up, looking at him while in a flash pulling his hand away "B-Bull...???" He said with the darkest blush he'd ever had on his face. The outlaw did say he was going to see him this morning, but Colt just got carried away so quickly just from daydreaming..

They both just stared with a flustered expression. Since they where already together, it was less akward though there was still some confusion of course.

Bull turned red but stayed calm and sighed. "Its fine sheriff, next time don't have fun without me.." Bull teased at the end before he came up to Colt. The sheriff just faced him with wide eyes, not knowing what to say at that. Bull then gave him a gentle kiss before pinning him on the desk as he was already turned on by his lover.

Colt blushed madly in susprise as he felt his bulge but didn't kiss back and was instead trying to lean away. "H-hey Bull you do realize im still on duty..??" He said while biting his lips as he felt Bull moving onto nipping and kissing his neck. Colt then took a peek at the door, hoping someone wouldn't come in or see them.

"And?" The outlaw started to kiss his chest causing Colt to stare down at him with a flushed face as he knew Bull wanted him so badly just as him. Trying to hold in moans, Colt then smiled with lust hidden in his eyes.

"..Oh, I see how it is.." Colt murmured before giving Bull a look as he then tangled his hands into Bull's hair. Its not like anyone was here except them right..? the only problem was that the door was left wide open for anyone to see them..

Bull smirked and impatiently pulled down only the bottom half of Colt's clothes in between kisses "Hey, w-wait a minute.." Colt managed to breath out. "What is it?" Bull questioned. "At least close the door.." He pouted while he pushed his hands against Bull's chest to stop him. The taller man rolled his eyes. "Alright.." Did Bull even cared about if anyone sees them??? probably not..

Once Bull came back, Colt simpered then wrapped his arms around Bull gently before pulling him back down onto the desk to embrace him with kisses. In the process of kissing, Colt sweated nervously as he saw his lover taking out his member. "Hey Bull, I just gotta let you know, that.. this is my first time.." Colt said, cringing a little as he saw how big he was.

Bull's heart quickened as he'd never seen Colt this worried. "..Dont worry about it, I'll be gentle.." Bull softly kissed his head. This made colts eyes have stars in them as he never thought Bull would treat him like this.

Colt smiled shyly and nods but before Bull can do anything, he first pumped a finger into him to stretch him out first. The sheriff flinched while gripping the desk from feeling a little bit uncomfortable.  After getting him to groan as he used two and then three fingers, Bull then pulled away before grabbing Colts hips. "Alright, im going in.." Colt emraced himself with a nod.

The outlaw slowly thrusted in all the way without stopping, causing Colt to tighten his grip onto the desk with a yelp. "B-Bull..!" He trembled with a painful look on his face.

The outlaw looked worried so he stayed still as possible before kissing the sheriff's tears away. "..S-sorry, itll soon feel better.." Colt's heart raced and as he breathed, he nodded and came to hold Bulls cheeks into the palm of his hands before giving him a soft kiss back. "I-its alright.." The sheriff said in almost a painful and dry voice.

After waiting for a while, Colt exhaled and seemed to relax. "You can move now..." Bull nodded and gripped onto his hips more and slowly quickening his pace, causing the other to whine out moans as he didnt had time to adjust to the sudden overwhelming pace. "Damn it.." The outlaw said, obviously enjoying the feeling as Colt was tight.

The sheriff moaned and rubbed his own member to help the pain. "Stop tightening up, im going in deep" Bull said in a husky voice while Colt shuddered and muffled a what was going to be a loud moan in response as he was already hitting his spot. The sheriff's hands was tightly holding onto bulls wrists that was grabbing the desk.

Colt's face flushed heavily red, it was like Bull was hitting every spot but he held in his screams as he feared someone would hear them. "Bull, im about to cum..." Colt said between breaths while continuing to rub his member more harder.

The door bursted opened, thankfully not being the sheriffs door, causing Colt to nearly squeaked as he looked up from behind Bull. They then both frozed and stayed in their position, blushing hard in suprise.

"Colt, Im back...! I just realized I left my yellow bandana! can't you believe that?" Shelly laughed at herself a little before making steps towards his office door. "Anyways, do you know where it is?!" She then opened the door wide.

"Oh.. h-hey Shelly!" Out of no where Bull and Colt was already fully dressed. But what did seemed a little suspicious was that they where akwardly standing behind the desk to hide there you know, bulge.

"Uh.. heyyy, I wasn't expecting Bull to be here....?" Colt and bull exchanged glances in silence before Bull spoke. "Well.. just came to say hi I guess.." He rubbed the back of his head as he knew that was a bad excuse.

Shelly glared and stood right infront of them. They both sweated a bit but it didn't take that long for Shelly to turn around. "Okay, well.. tell me when you have seen my yellow bandana, I have been trying to find it.."

As Shelly walked away, both Bull and Colt made a sigh of relief. "Lets not do this here again.." Bull nods. "Y-yeah too risky..."

((Sorry if this smut was shitty but at least Shelly ruined it lol. Also I might continue the story.))