Colt x Bull

((Oh look, what do you know? another ship hehehe...))

The wild west theme played as Colt sweated a bit once he fixed his eyes on the much more muscular and tall outlaw facing him in the distance.

The cliche scene had dust coming along with a tumbleweed, blowing away between the two as Colt readied his hands to grab his two pistols.

The outlaws dark intimidating eyes stared back at him with the eyes of a killer, seeing that the sheriff's hands was nearly on the pistols.

"Scared, sheriff..?" Bull smirked as he noticed some hesitation. Colt glared at that comment but focused before he can finally swiftly take out his pistols. "Nope!" It was like a record getting scratched in disappointment as he only got knocked onto the ground suddenly.

"W-whoa-..!" Colt said as he was caught off guard from the charge. Bull laughed while Colt was rubbing the back of his haed. He came and helped Colt get back up. "that sure was a move, sheriff~" Colt pouted and crossed his arms. "Yeah, that was a move too, though your not suppose to do that in a showdown!" He gave him a smirk while raising a brow as he pointed it out.

"hehe, sorry.." Colt smiled and rolled his eyes playfully before lightly running a finger up his chest teasfully. "It's alright~" The outlaw blinked as there was a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Out of no where, Shelly can be seen standing between them in the distance.

(I think Shelly is the third wheel lol)

"Hey!" shelly hollered. "enough messing around, we got to go take care of some crimes!" Bull and colt then looked back at eachother.

"yeah yeah, anyways.." Colt dusted his clothes off from the fall. "wanna go hang at barleys?" "Uh, HELLO?" Shelly had her hands on her hips. "Sounds good too me!" Bull smiled as they left Shelly speechless before making a hmph like sound in annoyance.