Bull x Colt - ((Part 1))

(This has some 18+ but anyways.. I might delete my other Bult story since I made a new one just for a lemon. lmao)

The sheriff got knocked down to the ground, coughing blood in the process. With fear and anticipation, he quickly snatched the closest pistol and raised it at the outlaw. "S-stay back, I-I'll shoot..!" Colt swiftly wiped his mouth from the blood trickling down. Bull gazed at him and he started to come closer. Colt then gripped onto his pistol more tighter. "So that's how it's going to be.." The sheriff murmured and steadied his aim. Colt held his breath before taking a fatal shot.

The Present:

Whistling a tune, Colt proudly pushed through the doors of the sheriff office to only meet the other. "Mornin, Shell!" He waved. "...Goodmorning, Colt." Shelly was to busy and focused to even look up at him as she was digging through her desk.

"So.... watchya doin?" He walked up to her and leaned on the desk before slicking his hair back carefully. Shelly finally pulled out an endless stack of papers before stuffing it at his face causing him to blink in suprise. "Here, take all of these in the trash for me, will you Colt?" She smiled while Colt nods. "Umm.. yeah, okay." It was only fair to help her out since she had always done his work whenever he went out to go drink irresponsibly.

Once he threw them away, he went to his own office and sat there and sighed in content to start a great and brand new day. Since Shelly and Colt where the only sheriffs in town, there would be some days that was just exhausting for the two but Colt loved his job. They would had to take turns of staying in the office incase someone wanted to make a report while the other went out and catch the criminals or to just keep a look out for any suspicious behavior.

Now that today was the day where Colt had to stay he frowned as he wasn't really a fan of staying away from the action. "Hey Colt, im about to head out now!" Shelly yelled. She made a confident smile before grabbing her shotgun. "Alright, see ya later Shell!" colt answered back.

After hearing the door finally closed, he then sighed and leaned on his hand in a swooning manner as all he thought about was his lover. Thinking about Bull with a blush just gave him a memory about when they where just sort of friends and enemies during the fight of two gangs...

It all started with Bull coming close with his shotgun, while Colt was bleeding until he then pulled the trigger, only to kill a man behind him to save bulls life. The outlaw was suprised as he saw the man drop dead with a weapon before looking back at the sheriff.

Colt sighed, fully standing up after finally reaching his other pistol that slided further away. "Look, we don't have to do this.." The sheriff was brave enough to put his revolvers back in his belt while the other still had his shotgun out in defense. "Bull, I.. I know you more then anyone.. You don't need to feel safe to be the bad guy, you can be the good guy instead..! just like.. me?" Bull gazed at him almost in fear as he lowered his weapon.

Colt was happy about making he outlaw become a good person but he moved on from the flashback and was now thinking of the other's handsome... and strong body. As he daydreamed about him for a while, he blushed in shock after realizing that he was starting to get hard.

Slamming his hands on the desk in suprise, he forced himself to think about something else even though it was too late. 'No, no no... not right now!' After staying quiet for a moment, he glanced around then took a deep breath, realizing that no one was there with him. "No need to exaggerate Colt, your all alone..." He assured himself.

The word 'alone' then repeated in his head as he slowly looked at his hand. Since he was in fact by himself, he decided that it wouldn't hurt to rub one out after fighting with his mind about the idea.

((The REAL lemon will start in the next part 7w7))