Shelly x Colt: part 2

Colt walked in the bar and made a nervous expression of getting reminded of bull, he shuddered and quickly shook his head to stop thinking about what he got himself into.

As he looked ahead, Shelly was already at the bar counter, just ordering some drinks for the both of them.

Colt puffed out his cheeks and exhaled the nervousness. He then cleared his throat before quickly slicking back his hair and fixing his collar. The sheriff came walking up to her with his chest puffed out with confidence. "Hey Shell~" He made a deep seductive voice and tried to look more appealing making her turn her head and raising a brow at him.

She laughed and shook her heard in amusement as she saw it was just Colt. "Uh, hey you big goof." She then slides a drink over to him in which he hesitantly caught just on time. "All drinks on me!"

Colt blinked and then grew a sheepish smile. "Uh thanks.. but, I don't really deserve this after what I just caused today.." He said, scratching his head with guilt as he felt like he should be paying for this.

"Nah, it's all good! just enjoy it while it lasts~" She then was about to take a sip of one of barleys most famous drink, which was the xxx. She narrowed her eyes cautiously at it as she swished it around, making it sizzle with a bit of fire coming up.

"Umm.. anyways," She pushed the drink away, not daring to take a sip from that. "Colt, I gotta tell you something.." Colt nodded as he was already sipping on his own xxx, causing shelly to be amazed that his insides wasn't burning. "Yeah?" Colt answered.

She got distracted before making herself focus. ".....I know we have been friends for a long time, but I was wondering if you wanted to be more then friends with me??" She said with a determined smile.

Colt blushed with a pause as the world frozed as he daydreams about Shelly asking him too marry her instead.

"W-what..?" Colt's mind then flashed further into the dream of them being at a wedding, except Shelly as the bride carried him. He then thought about them having kids and seeing that Shelly was more of a father figure while Colt was more mother like.

While in the present, Shelly got very concerned from him not responding that it kind of scared her. "Uh.. Colt?" She waved a face at him as his eyes went into dizzy circles. "So.. was that a si or a no???"

He snapped back into reality and quickly held her hands, making shelly jump up as he made the drinks around them shake with noise. "Of course...! I-I thought you'd never asked!"

She was suprised at first but nodded before gripping onto his hands for a moment. "Good," Shelly smiled then gave him a quick and light kiss on the lips, making him flinch with a blush. Shelly just laughed at his reaction, making the sheriff smile. He returned the kiss with a sweet and soft kiss, causing Shelly to blush deep.