Autographs (2/2)

As you arrive at King's Rose, you glance through the window. Apparently, Thomas hasn't arrived yet, so you decide to wait outside for him. You nervously fidget with your fingers and can't help wondering what he thought was so special in you. What if something goes wrong? What if you disappoint him? As you repeat those questions in your head, you suddenly hear a familiar voice calling you. 

"Hey, Y/N."

You look up to see Thomas, smiling at you. 

"Oh, hello." 

"You're beautiful," he whispers, which makes you blush. "Let's go," he adds and you follow him inside. 

***************************

The dinner was marvelous. Thomas was such a sweet guy, he asked you about yourself and made you laugh. You also asked him about himself, although you kept stuttering and blushing and staring at his pink lips. 

Now both of you are sitting in a park nearby, gazing at the stars. His soft hand climbs on your leg and his fingers intertwine with yours, then he moves a little closer to you. 

"See that light over there?" he asks as he points a star that seems to shine brighter than the others. 

"Yes?"

"It's Venus. Planet of love." Suddenly he turns towards you and pulls you against him, your faces only inches away. "Thomas," you gulp, and he cupps your cheek with his hand.

"Y/N, you're the sweetest and most beautiful girl I've ever met. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Without answering you lean in and your lips gently catches his. You've been wanting to do that ever since you saw him at the autograph stand. He kisses back passionately as his hand slides down to your waist. After a few minutes, you break the kiss, smiling from ear to ear. 

"Should I take that as a yes?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

You giggle and nod. The two of you spend the rest of the night watching the stars, pecking each other's lips from time to time.

And that is how Thomas became your boyfriend.