I still love you too

Requested by jaimegrace2007

I hope you like it, enjoy!!

Pointers: Y/BF/N = Your Best Friend's Name

Thomas' POV

I slowly wake up to the sound of my alarm clock bursting in my ears. Ugh, I don't want to get up! Without bothering to open my eyes I smash my hand on my phone to stop the ringing and shift over to embrace Y/N. 

But instead of her body's warmth, my arm only finds a cold, empty spot on her side of the bed. 

My eyes spring open immediately. Why isn't she here?

Calm down dude, says the little voice inside my head, maybe she just got up earlier than normal or something.

But Y/N never wakes up early on her own. And if she does, she stays in bed. 

I jump out of the bed, slip on a shirt quickly and rush downstairs. I have a really bad feeling about this. 

"Y/N! Y/N!" I shout desperately, but a dead silence hangs in the house. 

She's not in the living room, she's not in the kitchen... but there's a note on the table. 

My eyes become watery and my hand shakes as I reach out for it. Did she see me with Keila yesterday evening? No, please, she can't have left me! No, no, no! It's impossible. 

As I read the letter my heart shatters and a bitter taste of regret fills my mouth.

She saw us.

Tears start streaming down my face uncontrollably. How could I have been cruel enough to cheat on her? Keila is nothing compared to Y/N! Keila never meant anything to me! Why is it that I only realize this now, when the love of my life has left me?

And now she's gone...

Wait! She scribbled something at the bottom of the paper. 

But if you ever change your mind, or if she breaks your heart, remember I still love you.

A wave of relief washes all my sadness away. Oh Y/N, I think as I quickly get dressed and run to the garage, I'll make it up to you, I promise

I get in my car and drive to Y/BF/N's house, her best friend. Surely she went there! My heart beats with excitement. 

I ring the doorbell. Almost immediately, Y/BF/N opens the door. When she sees me, her eyes narrow and she gives me a dark look. 

"What do you want?" she asks, the tone of her voice clearly showing that I'm less than welcome here. 

"Is- is Y/N here? Can I talk to her?" 

Y/BF/N takes a long sight. "Why would you want to see her?"

"To apologize," I answer. "I want to make it up to her, I know I acted like a jerk-"

"Like a jerk?" she interrupts, with anger flashing in her eyes. "Like a total son of a bitch, you mean! Do you have any idea of how much you hurt her? Thomas, Y/N came here during the night crying her eyes out because of what you did! How could you do that to her, you asshole? HOW COULD YOU?"

"Y/BF/N, I-"

"SHUT UP! YOU THINK I'M STUPID?" she yells. "SHE MIGHT STILL LOVE YOU BUT I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER AGAIN!"

She stops, out of breath. All the hope that was in me has vanished and tears are threatening to spill again. 

"Thomas, she's not here anymore. Right now, Y/N's on a plane, flying to the US...."

And without adding anything else she shuts the door. 

My legs let me down and I slip to the floor, silently crying, my face buried in my hands. It hurts so much, it hurts so much... but I deserve it.

Y/N, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Y/BF/N is right, I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. 

I'll find you and I'll make it up to you, no matter what it takes.

Because I still love you too.