Late (1/3)

Pointer: Y/FS/N = your favorite series name

The rain hammers the windows of the house you and Thomas had moved in together recently. You have been dating for a couple of months now, but you don't see him a lot lately because he is always on set. Or so he says. 

He leaves the house early, comes back late, and you are starting to worry about him. You know he isn't cheating on you - Thomas isn't that kind of man - but your suspicions are starting to grow. 

It's now a little after midnight, and you are still waiting for him. You feel very sleepy, your eyelids are threatening to close at any moment but you fight to stay awake. What is Thomas doing? 

Suddenly the door slams open and he comes in, soaking wet, panting. 

"Thomas? It's midnight, where have you been?" you ask as you help him take off his drenched coat. 

"At Dylan's," he snaps back. 

He shoves you aside and heads upstairs without a word. You wonder why he's so angry. Did you do something to upset him? You decide to sleep downstairs tonight, to give him some space. 

*next morning*

You wake up and stretch longly. You fell asleep in your clothes last night.

After washing up, you head to the kitchen. A post-it is stuck on the counter, with Thomas' handwriting on it.

I'll be back at 8:00. 

- Thomas

You'd better be, you say in your head. 

It's Saturday, so you decide to slip on a hoodie with comfortable jeans and watch something on Netflix. Right now, your favorite series is Y/FS/N. You hop on the couch and start watching while eating a bowl of cereals. 

The day passes very quickly. You just hang around in the house and go for a walk in a nearby park, then get home and eat pasta for dinner. 

You nervously watch the clock ticking. 7:58, 7:59, 8:00.... 8:34, 8:35, 8:36.... 9:01, 9:02....

At ten o'clock he still isn't back. You try calling his number at least five times but he doesn't answer. Neither does he respond to your text messages.

What is going on?

aaaaand CLIFFHANGER! *laughs evilly*

Don't forget to vote, share and comment!

-- a bloody shank