Just friends

Pointers: Y/F/N = Your Friend's Name

YO/F/N = Your Other Friend's Name (<-- i know it's crappy, sorry 😅)

Enjoy!! 

You heavily sight and stare out of the window. Rain is hammering the streets, the sun is taking a day off and there's nothing, absolutely nothing more depressing than that.

You lazily reach out for your phone and dial your friend Thomas' number. He almost immediately answers.

"Hey Tom," you say with a bored voice.

"Someone's been spending too much time on the couch counting the raindrops on the window, I see," he chuckles at the other end of the line. 

"Wait.... how do you know I was doing that?" you frown.

Thomas laughs. "Because A, that's what you always do when it rains, and B, I'm right outside your window staring at you. Will you let me in?"

Without hesitating you jump off the couch, run to the front door and slam it open, only to see Thomas smiling under his umbrella on the other side of the street. 

"Thomas, you idiot! Come on in!" you laugh. 

He crosses the street and runs over to you. You throw yourself in his arms, breathing in his sweet smell. Gosh, he's so hot, his eyes are so shiny and his hair looks like caramel and I wish I could kiss him-

"How's my favorite Y/N going?" he asks with a smirk, cutting you out of your daydreaming.

You elbow-nudge him and pull him inside, closing the door behind you. "Let's do a movie marathon," you suggest. 

His eyes widen in horror. "Oh god, not again-"

"MAZE RUNNER!" 

It comes out as a high-pitch squeal before you rush to the shelf next to your television and look for the movie.

"Please, not again..." moans Thomas. 

You know perfectly well how embarrassed he is when he watches his own movie. 

"Please, Y/N, anything but Maze Runner! We've watched it a hundred fifty times at least!" whines your friend.

"Hundred fifty-three," you correct. "Oh, point five, because last time you had to leave right in the middle of it!"

To go see your girlfriend, you finish inside your head with jealousy pinching your heart. Thomas probably noticed the annoyment in your voice, because he jumps on the couch and says, "Cuddles?" with that beautiful deep voice that makes you fall for him head over heels.

"YES!" That's what you love about Thomas, he can make your mood shoot up no matter what. 

You join him and squeeze yourself against him. His girlfriend gets to do that every day... oh damn, stop thinking about her!

Thomas runs his fingers in your hair, making you tense. He never does that. 

"So, how's life?" he asks. 

"Depressing," you mumble against his shoulder, trying to slow down your heart which is beating like mad. 

"Why?"

Should I tell him? No, no, no. It'll ruin our friendship. He already has a girlfriend, dammit Y/N! Don't you dare-

"There's this boy I like."

Bloody hell. Great job Y/N. 

"Who is it?" Thomas grins widely and shifts to face you.