Hangover

You wake up with a monstrous headache as if an elephant was sitting on your head. Hangover.... again, you say to yourself. As you stumble to the bathroom to get a painkiller, you remember what happened last night.

*flashback*

You had invited Thomas, Dylan, Will, Ki Hong, and Kaya to your house for a mini party. A couple of drinks later, everyone was drunk and Dylan had the brilliant idea to propose a spin the bottle/truth or dare round.

Ironically, the bottle pointed him and he chose to dare. "Kiss Kaya," said Will so Dylan and Kaya started kissing. 

After spinning for a couple of seconds the bottle stopped on you. "Nooooooooo," you moaned, "please not meeeeeeeeee." 

"Kaya, yoooooour turn to ask," called a very intoxicated Thomas, but Dylan and Kaya were making out in a corner of the room. 

"Your tuuuuuurn," giggled Ki Hong. 

"Okaaaay, truth or dare Y/N?" asked Thomas. 

"Truth," you yawned. 

"Who is your secret crush?"

"Yooooooooooou," you splurt out. Then suddenly Thomas leaps on you and you both roll on the ground, him ending up on top of you. The next second his lips are devouring yours. 

*end of flashback*

You turn around and notice Thomas in your bed, sleeping peacefully. After getting a painkiller you head downstairs to get some water. Yes, you are in love with Thomas, you're just terrified to tell him. He's everything you could ever dream of.

You arrive downstairs, to see Dylan and Kaya asleep on the couch, while Ki Hong is passed out on the floor. 

"Hey Y/N," mumbles someone. 

Will looks terrible. His eyes are red and he can barely stand, as he presses a wet cloth against his forehead. 

"That was some party last night," he smirks. 

"What are you talking about?" you frown. 

"Well, you and Thomas made out in front of me and Ki before you convinced him to go upstairs."

"And what did you two do afterward?" you ask as you raise an eyebrow. 

Will blushes hard and avoids your look. 

"I think we kissed too.... guess we figured out we should do it since everyone else was....." 

"OH MY GOSH MY SHIP IS BECOMING TRUE!" you scream.

For as long as you've known Will, he's had a crush on Ki Hong but he was too scared to tell him. You discovered his secret when you accidentally fell on a love note Will wrote for Ki Hong, although he obviously never gave it to him.

"WIHONG IS HAPPENING!" You start running in circles in the kitchen. 

"Y/N, that's the worst ship name in the history of ships," giggles someone behind me. 

Oops. You woke up Ki Hong. He looks awful too, but he's smiling. Will blushes even harder if that's humanly possible. "Sorry man," he mumbles, "I didn't wanna tell you-"

"It's okay, mate," interrupts Ki Hong as he gives him a bear hug. "But we have to do something about our ship name, though."

"Am I missing something big here?" calls a voice from behind us. 

You all turn around to see Thomas, only wearing his boxers and his T-shirt, holding his forehead in hi hands. "Do you have Advil, Y/N?" he groans. "I feel like a piece of shit."

You throw a pill at him. He gobbles it down, before asking: "What happened last night? Why did I wake up in your bed?"

A smirk draws itself on Will and Ki Hong's faces, while you stare at your feet. Thomas's eyes go from you to Will to Ki Hong, before widening in horror. "Wait, did we...."

"Yeah," you mumble, "we did." 

Ki Hong and Will start ooing and doing kiss noises, and it's impossible to tell whose face is redder between Thomas' and yours. 

"Let's go talk somewhere," suddenly says Thomas and he grabs your hand, pulling you behind him as he goes upstairs. 

He gets in your room and locks the door, before turning towards you. 

"So... about what happened last night..."

"We don't need to talk about it," you interrupt.

"We do. I don't want it to ruin our friendship."

Oh well. Friendzoned.

"Thomas, there's no point in-"

"Yes there is!" he cuts angrily. "I made out with you, you think we can just pretend as nothing happened?"

"Exactly!" you snap back. "Nothing happened last night."

"Really? What about Will and Ki Hong? You think they won't remind us of it, every single fucking day?"

"Thomas. Nothing. Happened. Last. Night." You pull the door's handle, but it's locked. Thomas grabs your wrist and turns you to make you face him. 

"Why are you acting like this? Why can't we just settle things down?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, THOMAS!"

You practically screamed those last words. Thomas freezes.

"I love you," you continue with a crackling voice. "Ever since I met you, I've been in love with you. I love you with all my heart, and that's why I don't want to talk about it! Because you don't love me back, because it wasn't sincere, because I'll never be good enough for you, and you have no idea how ashamed I'm of myself!"

You pause, out of breath, tears streaming down your cheeks. There, you said it. It feels like an enormous weight has been lifted off your shoulders. 

"Y/N...."

Thomas takes a step towards you. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that...."

"No shit Sherlock," you mutter as you turn the lock and open the door. But he gets in the way, stopping you from walking out. 

His hand slides down your waist and he pulls you close to him, wiping away your tears with his thumb. 

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------

I was literally lmao when writing the "wihong" stuff 😂 I know it's crap, sorry

Remember I'm open for requests!

xxx

-- a bloody shank