Secret admirer pt.2

The next day...

You're sitting on a bench at Queen Park, nervously fidgeting with your fingers. You purposely chose this place because since it's for small children, there's always a lot of people - just in case... Plus, it's a tiny park, so Thomas shouldn't have too much trouble finding you. 

You constantly glance around you, looking for someone you don't even know. You try imagining him as every guy passing by, and picture them following you home. But it turns out to be really creepy, so you simply stop.

Then you spot someone coming in your direction. 

He's tall, with dirty blond hair and chocolate-colored eyes, wearing a dark jacket. It's like there's a magical aura shining around him, making him glow, making everyone around him vanish - and he has the face of an angel. Is it him? Your heart starts beating faster and faster.

Please please please please tell me it's him -

Your eyes meet, and you find yourself incapable of looking away. He warmly smiles at you as he gets closer.

"Hey Y/N," he says with the most beautiful voice ever.

"Um - hi," you stutter. Wow, he surely has his effect on you... It's like you're hypnotized by him.

"You're really cute when you're blushing, you know?" he chuckles.

You want to thank him, but the words are stuck in your throat. 

"I'm Thomas." 

"Yeah, I figured that out."

Amazing, Y/N. That's how you greet a hot guy? Just... amazing, you scold yourself. 

"Thanks for paying my rent," you blurt out. 

Oh great. Fucking great. You're possibly the stupidest girl when it comes to guys, Y/N - 

"No problem," he shrugs off. "Wanna go have a drink somewhere? I mean, this place is fine, but- " He glances at the small children running around. 

"I get what you mean," you smile. "Let's go to a coffee shop."

As you're crossing the street, you suddenly feel a warm touch. You look down and notice that Thomas is holding your hand! It's so soft... Your cheeks start burning and your heart beats madly as if it were fighting to break out of your chest.

After ordering your drinks, you sit down by the window, and a few silent minutes pass. Okay, this is getting awkward.

"So... you've been.. stalking me?" you ask hesitantly. 

"Yup."

He says yes as if it were the most natural thing to do.

"You ever stalked anyone else before?"

"Sixth grade. Some jerk borrowed my pen but didn't return it by the end of the day, so I stalked him back to his house and gave him a scare."

"Thomas, you can't call someone a jerk just because they won't give back a pen!" You roll your eyes, half sighing in disbelief, half smiling. 

"How about you?" He crosses his arms over the table. "Any experience in stalking?"

"Hell yeah. That's a summary of my high school years," you laugh. "Basically, my friend Y/F/N and I had this checklist of hot guys from the school we'd stalk back to their homes, and the first one to have checked the most people off of her list by the end of the month would win a prize from the loser. The thing is, new guys kept coming in so the list grew bigger each time and -"

You interrupt yourself, realizing that you shouldn't keep babbling about yourself, otherwise this date might end up being shorter than planned. 

"Sorry," you apologize, "I shouldn't talk about myself that much. I hope you don't think that I'm overly egocentric."

"On the contrary," smiles Thomas, and DAMN HE IS SO HOT AAAGH HYPERVENTIALING he reaches over the table and intertwines his fingers with yours, giving you a mini heart attack. "I love it when you're on a roll like that."

As both of you continue talking, you silently wish that time could stretch forever when you're by his side. There's something about him that's so reassuring - as if his very presence made you feel like you were capable of anything. 

Before you even realize it, it's dark outside, and it's time to go home. Stepping out on the street, you exchange phone numbers. 

"Well, it was wonderful meeting you, Thomas," you grin. "I really hope we can do this again sometime."

"Yeah."

He bites his lip as if he were struggling to make a hard choice. 

"Look, Y/N..." he starts, but interrupts himself, shaking his head.

"What?" you frown. 

Suddenly he slides his arm around your waist and pulls you close to him until your faces are only inches apart. You find yourself staring at his beautiful pink lips... I wish I could kiss them -

Then he closes the gap between you, and his mouth catches yours gently. 

It's a very strange yet warming feeling. On one hand, you can't get enough of his soft lips and his kiss is making your heart melt. You want to stay like this forever - just you and him in a perfect bubble, away from the real world. On the other hand, there's a party blasting inside your mind, like this was meant to happen...

You only part once you're out of breath, and you run your fingers on Thomas' cheek. 

"I've been waiting forever to do this," he whispers. 

I'm out of ideas heeelp X(

Stay safe everyone <3