Late (2/3)

It's 11:02 when the door finally creaks open, revealing a messed up Thomas. His hair is messy, his clothes are messy, everything in him's messy! He doesn't even glance at you when you get up from the couch to speak to him.

"Thomas, what the fuck? It's eleven and you said you'd be back by eight!" you furiously yell.

"Y/N, give me a break, okay?" he cuts angrily.

"No, I won't-"

"Why are you being such a bitch? Can't you let me live my life?"

Your eyes are becoming watery now.

"Thomas, you've been coming home late for two weeks now! How can I not be worried?" You fight back the tears. Don't cry Y/N, don't cry, you tell yourself.

"You are so annoying!" shouts Thomas. "Thomas, where have you been? Thomas, why are you late?" he mimics. "You can't dictate my life!"

"BUT I'M NOT DICTATING YOUR LIFE!" you scream as tears roll down your face. "WE BARELY EVEN TALK NOW! YOU SAY YOU'RE ON SET, YOU SAY YOU'RE AT DYLAN'S, BUT IT'S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO BELIEVE ALL THAT SHIT, YOU KNOW?"

Without giving him time to answer, you run upstairs and pack some of your stuff in your bag. You can't handle it anymore, you have to leave. You need some time away from Thomas.

As you rush back downstairs and pass in front of Thomas, he suddenly grabs your wrist and stops you.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll stay in a hotel for the night, since you so obviously can't stand my presence," you snap.

You roughly pull away, open the door and run away from the house in tears.

He doesn't even give a good excuse, and it breaks your heart. You have the feeling you're not good enough for him, and it breaks your heart.

But most importantly, he doesn't even try to stop you. And it breaks your heart even more.