An Alpha's Revenge

Announcement!

The sequel to An Alpha's Claim is out now!

Read on to get a sneak peak of what's to come...

*

J has her wolf back. She has a mate, a pack, a family. She even knows her own name.

Life has never been this good.

And yet, she can't quite relax, can't quite embrace her new life.

Her mate, Logan, is sick. He hides it, but she can sense it. Everything he went through...it took its toll, and now he's barely hanging on.

*

Saf is a solid 80% sure that Jonathon of the Black Oath pack is not her mate.

Yet, he keeps insisting she is. Much to her annoyance.

Unbeknownst to her, there's a vengeful alpha on her tail – and he will stop at nothing to get revenge against the wolf he believes killed his wife.

When Jonathon realises just how much trouble she's in, he can't bring himself to part from her. He'll keep her safe anyway he can, even if that means letting her believe that she doesn't belong to him; even if it kills him.

*

Follow J, Cassidy, Leah, Kelsey and Saf one final time as wolf packs from the past and present come together to stop the rogue wolves – and discover who is kidnapping and creating them in the first place.

But it won't be that simple.

Someone's hiding a secret that could kill them all.

*

Leah was just trying to do the right thing.

She's a healer. Healers heal. So, when she found the injured wolf, she...healed him.

Of course, the last thing she expected was to find that the injured wolf was actually the rogue who had attacked J only hours earlier.

If anyone finds out who he is, they'll kill him.

If Leah can't cure him, he'll kill her. 

And not forgetting, that at any second he could go rogue and kill them all.

Yup, they're doomed.

*

Book 3 in the Rootbridge Pack Series: An Alpha's Revenge is up now!