Four

Once y/n finishes her food, she gets up and starts towards the room Dumbledore had put her to in the girl's dorms, though she would be in it alone.
People had given her weird looks for just getting up and walking out like that but made no attempt at stopping her.

She arrived at the dorm and told the password, heading straight toward her room, feeling as though she would pass out from fatigue.
Y/n falls face-first into her bed and is out like a light.

Awakening the next morning to a loud bell, y/n lets out a soft groan of disdain as she props herself up.
"I hate getting up early."
She swings her legs over the edge of the bed, her shoes touching the hardwood floor.

Having already slept in her uniform, she just changes her underwear and tights and brushes her teeth before reapplying deodorant. Y/n sneezes as the cloud of scented mist hit her in the face.
Checking herself in the mirror she sees her hair is all over the place.
Scoffing, she waves her wand and her hair becomes neat and tidy.

Smiling in satisfaction, she barrels out of the door of her dorm, forgetting the stairs was right next to her room, she tumbled down the stairs before they disappear into the floor, becoming a slide.
This feature was added to make sure boys were unable to enter the girl's dorms, though it wasn't in the male dorms; the founding members of Hogwarts deeming them less trustworthy than the female students.
(Guess it worked when you fall like a dumb ass.)

As she reaches the bottom of the slide, she does forward rolls into the common room, landing face-first and ass up, her robes tossed over her head and skirt hiked up, her black lace panties exposed to the whole room of both boys and girls.
Y/n fixed herself to sit up, her legs in the frog shape young children often sit in. Raising a hand up, she rubs her pink-tinted nose, a pout resonating on her plump lips.

"Ow!" She whines childishly, pulling herself up onto her feet once more.
She flattens out her skirt, acting like she didn't just flash the common room, not that many of the guys were complaining.

Y/n strolls idly down the corridors, taking all the correct twists and turns and knowing what staircases were about to change, completely forgetting she was supposed to be a new student.

Tom glares at her as she walks slightly ahead of him and his lackeys, both heading to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"How does she know where she's going?" Lestrange asks aloud, not really expecting an answer from anyone.

"I don't know," Tom grumbled under his breath, watching the s/t girl leave their sight. "But I intend to find out."

This girl irked him like mad, he had spoken to her once but she made him feel a certain way and he did not like it.
The way her voice sounded like music to his ears made him want to go deaf and her eyes made his heart speed up, and it wasn't welcomed.

Upon entering the Great Hall, y/n was greeted by the overwhelming scent of breakfast foods, mainly toast and bacon.
She took a seat at the end of the Slytherin table, the emerald green runway table cloth covered in platters of food and goblets of pumpkin juice.
The area she sat at was mainly secluded from the rest of her house-mates, not that she really cared, only one person was there and he was sitting a little farther up adjacently to her.

She reached over and piled all kinds of foods onto her plate, taking one of the goblets and sipping from it as she stuffed her face.
Some people turned their noses up in disgust and scoffed, earning the middle finger from y/n, meanwhile some people find amusement in her childish behaviour.

Y/n glanced up at the feeling of eyes on her. She was immediately greeted by a set of large, dark eyes from a giant of a boy, definitely half-giant.
"Is that..?" She asked herself as she held eye contact with the round-faced boy.
A large smile broke out on her face as she grabbed the rim of her pate and the handle of her goblet, pulling them with her as she slid up the bench to be seated in front of him.

"Hi!" She chirped, holding her hand out, showing off her unpainted nails.
"I'm y/n l/n! What your name?" Of course, she was already sure of the answer.

"R-Rubius Hagrid." His gigantic reaches out and shook her's gently, almost crushing her bones, but she managed to not wince.
He was obviously very awkward about the introduction, having not expected her to approach him.

"Well, it's nice to meet you!" She took a swig of her pumpkin juice.
"What's your favourite subject?"
His large eyes lit up, starting her journey of being told about magical creatures and how they were misunderstood, she agreed with every point he made.

In the midst of the breakfast, Dumbledore started giving out all of the schedules to the students.
When he got to y/n, he winked at her, making her heart drop.

He matched up all of their classes.