Chapter 7

Jay, keys. Remote. Ben said throwing them to him. Parker was coming too due to him finding out. He was going to make sure Mal was okay. Wait! Something's wrong. Evie said. She fixed Ben's beanie causing him to say, Oh. There. She said and they heard Dude yell, Shotgun! Other than Carlos, everyone was shocked at Dude talking.

No, Dude. Stay. The Isle is way too dangerous. Carlos said and Jay asked, Did he just... Carlos finished for him saying, Talk? Yeah. I know. Tell you later. Let's go. Ben said. Yeah. They said. As they went over back to the Isle, Mal said, Okay, once we
cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it? Got it. They said.

They parked and Carlos grabbed a tarp saying, Parker, Ben, help me with the tarp. Jay? Evie said and Jay said, Yeah? He saw her looked a bit scared. I got it. It's really weird being back here. Evie said and he said, We'll get in and get out. Jay! Carlos yelled and Jay caught the other tarp and Parker asked, Hey, what's in here? Parker! Ben! They said.

Jay said, You don't want to know. Hey, guys. Keep it chill, ball right? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here. Mostly Hades. We need to find Hadley before she goes to him.

They started to walk and Evie and Mal got jumped by two little kids and they said, Hey! Hey! Stop. Mal said, Just take it. Go on. Evie said and they walked away. Ugh. Ben, Parker. Mal said As they were seeing them trying to shake a person's hand.

Ben, Parker stop. Just stop. Jay said, Hey, man! Ben asked. Why? This isn't a parade. It's the Isle. Evie said. Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing. Jay said and Carlos said, You either slouch or strut. Evie said, And never, ever smile.

Okay, thanks. They said and Mal said, No! No "thank you's," and drop the "please," too. Just...chill.

Evie

Let me tell you something you can really trust, Everybody's got a wicked side. I know you think that you could never be like us Watch and learn so you can get it right.

Jay, Evie, Mal and Carlos

You need to drag your feet You need to nod your head You need to lean back Slip through the cracks You need to not care

Uh, you need to not stare. Carlos said.

Jay, Evie, Mal and Carlos

You need a whole lotta help

Mal

You need to not be yourself. You wanna be cool, Let me show you how. Need to break the rules I can show you how And once you catch this feeling

Jay, Evie, Mal and Carlos

Yeah, once you catch this feeling, You'll be chillin', chillin', Oh Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Hey! Chillin' like, Chillin' like, Hey! A villain

Evie

You draw attention when you act like that. Let us teach you how to disappear. You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat. You gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here .

Jay, Evie, Mal and Carlos

You need to watch your back. You need to creep around. You need to slide real smooth. Don't make a sound And if you want it, take it And you can't take it, break it If you care about your health.

Seriously, you need to not be yourself. Evie said.

You wanna be cool Let me show you how. Need to break the rules I can show you how. And once you catch this feeling

Jay, Evie, Mal and Carlos

Yeah, once you catch this feeling You'll be chillin', chillin', Oh Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like

Ben

I really wanna be bad a lot And I've giving it my best shot.

But it's hard being what we aren't not Parker said. Well, if you don't you're gonna get us caught. Said Carlos.

Evie

He's right, we gotta stay low-key Now show us how bad you can be

Like this? Ben and Parker said grabbing the stuff the stole from them.

Mal

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Ben

Like this? Oh, yeah, I think We got this. Let's go, we're ready to rock this.

Parker

And I ain't gonna thank you for your help I think I found the worst in myself.

Mal and Evie

You wanna be cool. Let me show you how. Need to break the rules, I can show you how. And once you catch this feeling.

All

Yeah, once you catch this feeling You'll be chillin', chillin', Oh Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin' Hey! Chillin' like a villain.