Chapter 8

As they were walking Ben bumped into someone and the guy was Gil and he said, Hey, man. Hey! Hey, I know you two! Uh, no. Don't know you, either, man. Ben said and Gil said, Uh, yeah, you do. Come on, man. Really? Huh? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick and his neck is incredibly thick. Come on, man. He said and soon saw a poster.

It was of Ben and Hadley . Gil looked at the poster and Ben and said, Huh? Huh. Huh? Huh. Oh! You're King Ben! Your the advisor Parker Pan! Okay, let's go. They said and Gil said, Yeah, yeah, you totally are King Ben, Parker Pan and you're J-Jay, Carlos, Evie and Mal. Hey, guys.

Soon when he was alone he said, Oh, Uma's gonna love this!

Come on. Jay said and threw a rock. Ben soon went to the stairs and said, Wish me luck. Mal said, All the way up. Good luck. Evie said and He heard spray painting.

There were many drawings on being of Hades and also Hadley but one more of Hades and Hadley together. At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitch fork. Ben said scaring her a little. Ben. She said and as he tried to walk towards her she pointed the spray bottle at him to tell him to stay there.

Hadley, I'm so sorry about our fight. It was all my fault. It-- Please come home. Ben asked her holding the ring she left. She got it at the coronation. Ben,
I am home. Hadley said and Ben said, I brought the limo. It's a sweet ride. Hadley said, I don't fit in, Ben. I really gave it my best shot. And if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong.

Then I'll change. I'll skip school, have more fun. You know, I-I'll blow off some of my responsibilities. Ben started to say and Hadley said, No, no! See? I'm such a terrible influence. It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only does the kingdom turn on me, but they turn on you.

Don't quit us, Hadie. The people love you. He cupped her face as he said, I love you. Don't you love me? Hadley wanted to said I love you too but she knew she shouldn't for Auradon so she said, I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you, and it's what's best for Auradon. Hadley said.

Hadley, no, please. She cupped Ben's cheek with her hand and said while tearing up, Ben... I can't do this.
You should go, Ben. Ben, please go. Please leave Ben. I have to see my dad soon.

So? Mal asked and Evie said, Where's Hads? She's not coming back. Ben said walking away upset. Evie said What? We'll talk to her. Evie said, Hads? Mal said, Hadie, it's Mal and Evie. Let me just talk to you
for a second. Evie said, Hadley, come on. Hadley yelled with her eyes lit with anger, Go away!

Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off. Jay said Carlos said, Guys! Where's Ben? Ben? They all said. Ben! Parker said. Evie said, Ben, don't scare us
like that. Don't scare you? But that's my specialty. Harry said coming out. Harry... Mal said and Evie said, What did you do with Ben? Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah. And if you want to see him again, have Hadley come to the Chip Shoppe tonight.
Alone. Uma wants a little visit. You can come Mal and Parker grabbed her.

Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch. Harry said and Jay went to attack him but Evie caught him saying, Hey! Jay! Hey! Harry started to laugh soon leaving.

If you guys never would have brought him here,
this never would have happened. What were you thinking?! Hadley said with her eyes red so she was furious. He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him. Evie said. Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys. Carlos said and Jay said, Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do?

"We" are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him. Hadley said and Mal said, Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hads. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats. Carlos said and Jay said, Yeah, you're gonna need us. Uma said to come alone. Hadley said. Evie said. Hadley, come on.

Carlos said, She said to come alone. I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere. We'll be here when you get back. Jay said and Hadley was annoyed and soon left.