Chapter 14

All the ladies in the house
Put your hands up in the air
All the fellas in the place
Put your hands up in the air
Let me see you
break it down
Let me see
you break it down
Let me see you
break it down

Evie, you look beautiful! A person said and Evie said, Thank you so much. They asked, Did you design the barrette? Evie said, It's beautiful, isn't it? Uh, no, it's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer, "Dizzy of the Isle."

On the Isle, Dizzy said, That's me! I made that! Eeeee! Knock it off! Lady Tremaine yelled and Dizzy said, I'm sorry, Granny!

I'ma do my thang
Let's be clear,
this is all my lane
Don't stop now,
'cause I'm on a roll
Dance all night,
let's lose control

Jane! There you are, my dear. Well, everything looks
beautiful, my love. But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts. FG said and Jane said, Mom, I have a date. FG said, A date? Really?
Do you have a date, too? Carlos answered her question and said, Yeah. Really? She said and Jane said, Mom. They held hands and FG said, Bippity boppity. Oh! Carlos said, After you.

Parker and Mal were down and soon Hadley was introduced and the man said, The future Lady Hadley! You work it, girl. They all started clapping saying, Whoo! Yeah, Hads! Hadley! Hi. Beast said and Hadley replied, Hi. He said, Hey, Ben is on his way. Okay. She said and he said, And you look beautiful. Hadley said, Oh, thank you.

I know we were shocked at first, but you-- you are
exactly what Ben needs. It's okay. Hadley said. And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions. Beast said and Evie and Mal came to get her and Beast handed her off.

Hi. Mal said. Hi. Hadley said and Evie asked, How are you? Uh, sort of feel like, I'm gonna throw up.
Hadley said, Evie said, Yeah? Okay. That's okay. Mal said, Look, we're right here with you, okay? Hadley replied with an Okay.

King Benjamin! The man announced and people yelled, Whoo! As they clapped. Go get him. Evie whispered and Hadley walked over. He curtsied and she did it to him and he soon said Hadley, I wish I had time to explain.

Lights flash on where they came through and out came Uma. Hadley's eyes widen with others. Mal grabbed her hand knowing her powers might go off. Hi. Hi. Ben and Uma said to each other and Uma was wearing the ring Hadley wore and Ben kissed it.

I'm sorry. It all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma.
A connection. Ben said and Hadley said, What are you saying? I'm saying-- Ben was cut off by Uma, It was love. I just-- I realized how alike Ben and I are, you know? Uma said. We are. He said and she said, I know. You're so beautiful. He said.

Hadley said, Ben. Ben. She got his attention and asked, Did you go back for her? Uma said, He didn't have to. I dove through the barrier before it closed,
and I'm an excellent swimmer. Ben said, You are. Aw, thank you. Uma said.

Listen, Hadley. Uma grabbed her and hand and Hadley ripped it away. I just really want to thank you, I do, for everything. Thank you. Thank you so much. She went to hug her but she stepped back and rejected it.

Don't you see, Hadley? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you loved me. Thank you. Ben said to Hadley and to Uma, They started to dance.

Come on. Mal said pulling her back and Carlos said, Not too thrilled I risked my life for him. Get me out of here now. Hadley said feeling anger building up.
We're with you, Hadley. Lonnie said. Let's get out of here. Jay said.

Beast caught them before they could leave by saying, Hadley. Belle said, Honey, we're so sorry. We had no idea. Beast said, I'm gonna talk to him. Jane yelled to the man, Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it! And now for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his lady.

It was him and her and her blue hair and blue eyes were on it. Ben did that? Hadley asked. Yeah, he did. Evie said. Oh! Ben's known who I was all along. Oh! Mal said, He loves the real you, Hadie. Hadley said, A true love. Yeah. Mal said and Carlos said, Told you.

Cover that back up! Uma yelled as Ben stared at it and Lumiere said, I will not! Um, uh-- why don't you
tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben? Uma said and Ben said, I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady. Beast said, Son... Ben yelled, Not now, Dad! The...

Uh, so as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all! Harry on the Isle said, Mateys, we ride with the tide! Yeah! Yeah!

Fairy Godmother. Bring down the barrier. He said and she said, I most certainly will not. I am your king! Ben said Uma said, Obey him. Hadley realized it and said, Ben's been spelled. Ben. Uma said

Evie said, Uma found your spell book. Just look at me. Uma said and Hadley said, Ben. Ben. Look at me. Hadley said and Uma said, No, look at me. You love me, remember? Hadley said, No, you don't. Uma said, Yes, you do. Hadley said, Ben, look at me.
Bring down the barrier now! Uma yelled and FG said, I do not take orders from you! Ben? Uma said getting mad knowing that her plan isn't working.

Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But, Ben, that's me! I'm part Isle and part Auradon. Hadley said and Uma said, Ben, eyes over here.

And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be. Hadley said and Uma said, Don't listen to her. Hadley said, Ben, I know what love feels like now. Ben, of course I love you. Ben, I've always loved you. Hadley kissed him and Ben kissed her back after he fell out of the spell. They broke apart and he said he Name smiling, Hadley.

True love's kiss.

Works every time.