Zarbon and Vegeta's Sexual Desire

Vegeta's POV
I was taking a break from doing all those missions with Raditz and Nappa. And then I heard something... (Ohhh...Ohhh~Vegeta!!) Somebody said my name...It came from Zarbon's room...I took a peek of him and all of a sudden I opened the door!!...He was not hurt...he was moaning and Jerking off.

Zarbon's POV
I stopped jerking off and see Vegeta. I blushed at him and he was embarrassed.
Zarbon:(nervously)...Hello Vegeta....how are you doing today....Uhhh.... it's not what you think....

Vegeta's POVI ran away blushing to myself what Zarbon was doing

Vegeta's POV
I ran away blushing to myself what Zarbon was doing.
Vegeta:(thinking) What the fuck was Zarbon doing...jerking off in front of me.. I went to my room and laid down in bed forgetting about Zarbon did earlier. Eight hours later...I was ready to go out to my room. I was going to the kitchen to make me something to eat and I was looking at somebody...It was Zarbon....I remember what happened...he was jerking off to me earlier. I opened the fridge and got out a dildo. I looked at the dildo and realized it was in the fridge.
Vegeta:(thinking) Huh...what was that dildo doing here?...Oh well...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I covered the lube on the dildo,I bend down to my knees, put my pants on my knees and put the dildo inside of me.

Vegeta:(seductively moaning) Ahhh~ I want Zarbon's juicy member inside of me!!!~ Ahhh...ahhh... I moved the dildo a bit faster but the anal juices and lube just combined it dropped. I bend down and grabbed a butt plug. The butt plug was soft and big and...kinda hard...and penetrates your ass... All of a sudden, A mysterious member just penetrates my ass until I can't take it anymore that I'm about to cum!!!