Zarbon's Announcement

Last time on The Two Princes: Zarbon x Vegeta...Zarbon ran very fast to go to the bathroom because he was not feeling so good, Zarbon started vomiting uncontrollably in the toilet, Vegeta was looking for Zarbon, Vegeta came in the bathroom and looked at Zarbon vomiting, Vegeta was happy that Zarbon was pregnant, Vegeta and Zarbon went to the space pod. What will happen next? Well...find out in The Two Princes: Zarbon x Vegeta!!!

Five minutes later...

Zarbon's POV
We went to the space pod to go to Planet Namek. We stopped at Planet Namek to go to Frieza's Ship. We went to Frieza's Ship for an announcement. The Elite Warriors and Saiyans was doing missions. Zarbon:(intercom) This is Commander Zarbon, I repeat, This is Commander Zarbon. All Elite Warriors and Saiyans, go to the announcement room, I repeat, All Elite Warriors and Saiyans, go to the announcement. Thank you! I went out of the intercom to go see Vegeta. I asked Vegeta. Zarbon: Vegeta, you go to the announcement room to go introduce yourself, and I will go to the announcement room while you introduce me, is that clear? "Okay Zarbon." Vegeta said.

Five minutes later...

Vegeta's POV
All the Elite Warriors and Saiyans went to the announcement room to go see Zarbon, but all of a sudden...I walked in and they saw me. "Oh look who it is, It's the fucking Prince of All Bitchness... What do you want this time?" Dodoria said. I glared at Dodoria. Vegeta:(honestly) I ain't gonna do something bad today Dodoria, but... Today Zarbon has a announcement for all of you guys...Please come in, Zarbon. Zarbon walked in the announcement stage wearing his warrior's attire. "Oh thank you Vegeta, Mwah!" Zarbon said as he kissed me on the cheek. Dodoria started to laugh hard and Zarbon glared at him with his piercing golden eyes. "...Oh shut up Dodoria...ರ╭╮ರ" Zarbon said disappointed. "Ahem... Attention all Elite Warriors and Saiyans...I have an announcement for all of you...You see, Vegeta and I have been married for yesterday... and I have an confession to make...I'm pregnant..." Zarbon said as he announced. "PPPBBBT!!!" Dodoria said as he spit his water out. "NANI!?" Raditz said as he is shocked. "WTF!!!" Cooler said as he exclaimed. "Oh. My. God Salza!! Do you know what this means!!?" Jeice said excited. "Well Monsieur Jeice, It means...Drum roll please....*drumrolls*...We're about to be UNCLES!!!( ╹▽╹ )" Salza said as he announced. "Oh My God!! We're about to have a boy or a girl!! Ahh...Maybe it will be twins!!!" Nappa said as he is excited. "...Oh boy..." Appule said as he is exhausted. "WAHHHH!!!!" Cui said crying. "Recoome Approves!!" Recoome said. "Wow..." Guldo said. "...I want to die..." Ginyu said to himself. "Well...that's nice...I guess..." Burter said nervously. "...KAKAROT!!!!" Broly yelled.

"Woohoo!!" Cheelai said as she is holding a poster of Vegeta and Zarbon getting married

Meanwhile...

Zarbon's POV
Zarbon:(excited) All right Everybody!! Let's get this party started!!! Tonight we have a new DJ Here, DJ COLD!!! King Cold was the DJ today, He started to put some party music on his turntables.