The Babies are Coming!!!\(°o°)/

Last time on The Two Princes: Zarbon x Cell...Zarbon and Vegeta went to the space pod to go to Frieza's Ship, Zarbon went to the intercom to message the Elite Warriors and Saiyans, The Elite Warriors and Saiyans went to the announcement room for Zarbon, Zarbon has the announcement for the Elite Warriors and Saiyans, Everybody found out Zarbon was pregnant, Everybody started partying hard but all of a sudden... Zarbon's babies are coming. What will happen next? Well...Find out on The Two Princes: Zarbon x Vegeta!!!

Vegeta's POV
I was so scared and shocked that the babies are coming. Vegeta:(yelling) Oh No!! Can somebody call the doctor for help!!? "I will mate!" Jeice said. Jeice grabs his cellphone and calls the doctor.

Reminder: My OC, Mayabon is going to be in the story.

Jeice's phone got picked up and the doctor called. "911 hello, this is Dr. Mayabon, how may I help you with?" "Help! My friend is having a baby! Can you go deliver it?" Jeice said. "Okay, what address is it?"  Dr. Mayabon asked. "Planet Namek, we're in Frieza's Ship." Jeice said as he tells the address to Dr. Mayabon. "Okay! I'll be on my way! Thank you!" Dr. Mayabon said. Jeice's phone hangs up. Vegeta: Okay Zarbon, the doctor is gonna be on her way so you going to take deep breaths, ok? "Okay...Vegeta..." Zarbon said as he started breathing and panting. Dr. Mayabon uses Instant Transmission in Frieza's Ship. "I'm Here!" Dr. Mayabon said. "DR. MAYABON!!" Everybody said as they exclaimed. "All right! I heard Zarbon was pregnant...where is he?" Dr. Mayabon asked. "He's on the floor, Madamoiselle Mayabon." Salza said as he pointed to Zarbon. "Haaa...haaa..haaa..ahhhahha..." Zarbon said breathing and panting. Dr. Mayabon looked at Zarbon. "All right... Let's go do some business..." Dr. Mayabon said as she putting her gloves on.

One Hour Later...

Zarbon's POV

"Wahhh!!! Wahhh!!!" Said the newborn babies as they are crying

"Wahhh!!! Wahhh!!!" Said the newborn babies as they are crying. "Oh My God!! I was right Raditz!! They're twins!!" Nappa said. "Ahhhhh...." Cooler, Dodoria, and Raditz said as they fainted. "Oh my god they're adorable!!!" Cheelai said cheerfully.

"WAHHHH!!! This is the happiest day of my life!!!" Jeice and Salza said as they cried

"WAHHHH!!! This is the happiest day of my life!!!" Jeice and Salza said as they cried. Zarbon:(crying) Awww...Are they adorable, Vegeta? Vegeta looked at the babies. "Yep...They sure are Zarby-poo." Vegeta said. "What do you want to name your children, Zarbon?" Dr. Mayabon asked. Zarbon: Hmmm...I will call my daughter Veronica and my other daughter Zebulon. "Okay...I hope you have a nice day, you two. Goodbye!" Dr. Mayabon waved as she left. Zarbon: Look at our daughters...Veronica and Zebulon... "Yeah... Veronica and Zebulon... that's the good name for our daughters." Said Vegeta.