Welcome to Kindergarten!

4 years later...
Vegeta's POV
Veronica and Zebulon are 5 years old now, it is time for kindergarten. "Zzzzz..... zzzzz...." Snored Veronica. "Oh this little brat...." Thought Zebulon holding a airhorn. Zebulon put the airhorn on Veronica's ear and blew it loudly.

"KYAAAAAA!!!!! " Yelled Veronica

"KYAAAAAA!!!!! " Yelled Veronica. "Wake up you little brat! It's time for school! Get dressed and get ready for breakfast!" Zebulon said. "Why you little....grrr!" Growled Veronica. Veronica was struggling to get dressed and fixed her hair, now she was ready. "Damnit....This is my first day of school and I already overslept! Argh!!" Thought Veronica. Veronica went to the kitchen and sat down on the chair. I looked over at my daughter and have a cat smile. Vegeta: Hello my little sunshine~! "Oh hey Dad!" Veronica replied. "There you go Zebby-chan! Here's your favorite, Green Tea!" Zarbon said. "Yippee!" Cried Zebulon. Vegeta: And there goes your favorite Veronica! Ramen! "Thanks Dad!" Veronica said with a smile. The twins are rapidly as they are finished eating. They put their shoes on, grabbed their kawaii backpacks, and walked out of the door. "Have a first day of school you two~!" Whistled Zarbon with a smile.

In Orange Star Elementary School...
Zebulon's POV
Me and my twin sister Veronica went to the new school called Orange Star Elementary. We went into the school and seen some people. I looked at the strange girl with long green hair as two twintail braids with a purple stripe on her head, red and yellow eyes with no pupils, turquoise skin, pink sleeves, purple knee high socks, brown shoes, white variant of Saiyan Armor and a light blue cape like my mom always wear in the anime. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. "Um hi..." A mysterious girl said. Zebulon: (Nervously) Um hello...i could be your friend. "You will?" A mysterious girl said. Zebulon: Yep! "Yippee!!" Cried a mysterious girl as she is twirling around with one foot and one another in the air and dancing. Zebulon: Good! My name is Zebulon, but you can call me Zebby or Zebby-chan. What is your name. "I'm Francisca!" Francisca replied. All of a sudden the bell already rung. "Oh! The bell already rung. I'll see you in class okay?" Said Francisca. Zebulon: *nodding* Me and Francisca went to class together and we sat down in the chair together. "Hello Hello Hello Everyone! Welcome to Kindergarten!" The teacher said with a smile. "Now let me introduce myself, My name is Ms. Evelyn. Now everyone tell me your names. "Hi my name is Erasa! I am 4 years old! I am the sister of Sharpner! I want to have a boyfriend when I grow up!" Erasa exclaimed. "Hello my name is Sharpner! I am the brother of Erasa! (Like she said) I am 6 years old! I want to play basketball when I grow up!" Sharpner exclaimed. "Hi my name is Pan! I am the daughter of Gohan and Videl! I am 5 years old! I want to become a fighter when I grow up!" Pan exclaimed. "Hi my name is Goten! I am the son of Goku and Chichi and the brother of Gohan! I am 4 years old! I want to become a fighter when I grow up." Gohan exclaimed.  Zebulon: Hi my name is Zebulon Setsunite! I am the princess of Planet Setsuna! I am the daughter of Zarbon and Vegeta! I am the twin sister of Veronica! I am 5 years old! I want to become a fighter when I grow up! "Hi my name is Veronica Brief-Setsunite! I am the princess of all Saiyans! I am also the daughter of Zarbon and Vegeta! I am also the twin sister of Zebulon! I am also 5 years old! I am also want to become a fighter too!" Veronica exclaimed. "Hi my name is Francisca Setsunite-Cold! I am the princess of Planet Setsuna and Planet Frieza! I am the daughter of Zarbon and Frieza! I am the lost long sister of Veronica and Zebulon! I am 6 years old! I want to become a fighter when I grow up!" Francisca exclaimed. Everyone especially me and my twin sister Veronica gave Francisca a confused look for every sentence she said. Zebulon: (thinking) Did she just said she is my long lost sister? "Uh...okay Francisca? Thank you very much! Please sit back down to your seat. All right Everybody! Today we are going to do some ABC's!" Ms. Evelyn said.

10 minutes later...
Veronica's POV
I was sitting down on my chair, stiff and bored. All of a sudden...There is a dismissal bell. "All right Everybody! Class dismissed! You can all go home now!" Ms. Evelyn exclaimed. "Yay!!" All of the kids cried,running out of the classroom. Meanwhile, me and my stupid vain sister Zebulon was walking home to see Francisca. "Hey guys!" Waved Francisca. Veronica: Oh hey Francisca! So when you said you was our long lost sister right? "Yes...I was your sister." Francisca replied. Me and Zebulon felt like we were about to cry. Veronica: *starting to form tears* Oh....Zebulon....Here's our older sister! We miss you sis! *Bawling out tears* AHHHHH!!! "Francie! I miss you!" Cried Zebulon. Me and Zebulon started to hug Francisca, from tears of joy. "Come on! Let's go show you to Mom and Dad!" Said Zebulon.