𝘁𝘄𝗼

Monday

Monday

— 11:00am

"Come in" the head teacher said signalling to both of you to sit on the armchairs in front of his desk.
"Well, Mr Park I'm not surprised you're here as trouble follows you everywhere. But Miss Y/l/n I'm very disappointed in you. I would never thought we would be meeting like this"

You couldn't look him in the eyes. Yes, you felt embarrassed and not proud. Jimin has gotten through your hard wall that you have put and you nearly gave in. It would have not happen if you had more power to stop him. Everything just went downhill. "I'm sorry Sir, I feel the same way but I was caught in something I wasn't part of. Please believe me Sir"

"So explain to me Miss, what the two of you were doing in the closet?" You opened your mouth to say something but instantly closed it as you had no clue what to say. The whole situation in the closet was not something you were proud of. "Exactly that is what I thought. Mr Park I am aware you were behind those pranks and since you both can't explain what happened. I'm afraid you both have to face consequences"

"What?!" both of you half shouted in disbelief.

"Both of you will face detention for the rest two months. Everyday after school you will both stay for hour and a half in the library learning. I want you Y/n to help Jimin with his academic studies as he is falling behind. So Jimin you better take this seriously, if not you will be retaking the year."

"B-But Sir!? You don't understand, we hate each other. We won't get along, just think of a different type of detention, but not this" you pleaded, tears already forming. You held them in, you will not show the weak side of you.

"Exaclty Sir, I still have my rugby practice after school. I can't miss that, they need me, they need their captain" Jimin stood up from the chair, placing his hands on the desk. His face was inching towards the headteacher.

"You better get good results which start in two months Jimin. Then after we will see if you join the group for their final game."

Quickly you took your stuff and headed towards the door. Jimin following closely behind you. He threw death glares at you but you ignored it focusing on how you will survive with him.

"Ohh and I forgot to mention, the detention starts today. Good luck kids"

Yup luck was on your side today.

—11:45am

"1 o'clock at library. Meet me there." that were the last words between you and him before you headed to your last lesson. Thankfully both Jia and Yuri will be there.

They were already waiting for you, sitting at the back of the class. Making your way there, the queen herself blocked your way.

"Bitch, you better back off from my man! Or i'll rip those eyes of yours. Got that?!" Mae snarled, her face just inches from yours. You could already smell her channel perfume.

"Aww don't get your claws dirty on the way. Anyway your man is all yours, not my fault he find you boring and tried on with me" you have a small smirk. Of course nothing happened but you loved to play around because she is so easy to believe such lies. So naive.

"Haha don't make me laugh! Jimin would never go for someone like you.. just take a look at yourself. So pathetic" she eyed you from head to toe making a disgusted face and with that she swang her hair behind the shoulder and gracefully walked back to rest fake-looking dolls she calls friends.

"Hey Y/n. Where have you been during lunch. We've got worried" Jia sounded worried. Signing you just sat down between them. With them you could put down the walls you surround yourself with.

''Well, i just got detention for two months with the only Park Jimin. Can you believe that?!'' you started explaining , not once blinking as you still were in a total shock.

''What the actual fuck? Askldkd Y/n !!! He is like the king of the school ! Altough he's a jerk, when other girls find out they will get jealous'' It was now Yuri's turn to speak and you were shocked.

''Hold up. Im not lucky but doomed! Mae already came up snarling at me for putting my hands on him. Eww. He is not even that hot. You all are blind because I did see his face up close like literally I was 2 milimeters away!! Anyway, please come to my funeral when this all finishes''

''Y/n get your shit together. Stop moaning and just focus on surviving it. Who knows maybe he is nice'' at this statement you literally laughed. Jimin could never be nice nor his gang, BTS.

''Y/n do you have anything to say to the class. Is one detention not enough for you?'' your maths teacher asked.

''Umm no Sir, sorry for disturbing the lesson it won't happen again'' you apologised. To be honest you had enough of acting like a good girl. Plus how the hell did he found out about the detention so quickly.

—12:45pm

You were making your way to the library. All eyes on you, making you uncomfortable under their gaze. Especially the girls were literally sending daggers your way, but you kepy your head high and entered the library.

It was still early so you decided to take everything out like books and notes that were needed for the session. The time passed and it was 1:05pm and no sign of Jimin. You thought maybe he was on his way but as another ten minutes passed by you had enough and decided to go look for him. You were about to turn around when you collided with something hard.