𝘀𝗶𝘅

"Didn't you hear?! Leave her the fuck alone or Ill rip those small balls of yours myself."

You blinked twice in disbelief. You didn't know if you're hallucinating or alcohol got into your head, but in front of you stood furious Park Jimin. His fierce eyes were black, hands fisted ready to punch something and back muscles were tensed perfectly visible underneath the white shirt. You gulped.

"Calm down big boy. Go find yourself another gurlll. This one is already take—" the guy didn't finish as Jimin's fist collided with his face. He went flying backwards but it didn't stop him to throw a punch at Jimin too, cutting his lip open. You only stood there frozen, your body couldn't move an inch. It only came to senses when Jimin's rage got the best of him and punched the guy repeatedly.

"You dick! If you ever come near her I promise you will end up in the hospital" Jimin shouted still punching him.

Immediately, you grabbed his arm to stop him.
"Jimin! Please stop this right now! Just let him go.." you cried out and he snapped out of the faze. His eyes met your teary ones. Standing up, he brushed himself off and gently took your hand in his and walked to the room at the end of the corridor.

The door shut closed, in the bedroom was only you and Jimin now. It was dead silent, none of you dared to breathe a word. Shoulder to shoulder you sat next to each other.

"Y/n.."
"Jimin.." Both of you tried to break the awkward silence at the same time.

"Oh you go first" he said while rubbing the back of his head.

To be fair you had no clue how to act around him.
"Ahh so I really want to thankyou for helping me out. If it were not for you who knows what would of happen" your voice was quiet and you played with your fingers unable to look him in the eyes.

"No need to thank me. I'm just glad nothing happened to you." You smiled, but not for too long when you saw the cut in his lip.

"Oh god. Are you okay? Does it hurt? You should of not punch him." You crouched in front of him and carefully placed your hands on the side of his face and under his chin to get a better look while million words came out of your mouth. He just chuckled.

"What's so funny ? You're hurt."

"You look cute when you're like this" He mentioned. Your cheeks were now flustered. "Aww is someone shy now?"

"Jimin Im serious, ugh I'll look for the med kit" you had to occupy yourself with something, just anything. After searching for the kit you finally found everything you needed and got to work. As gently as you could you removed all the blood and put some soothing cream before placing a plaster.

"Ouch"

"Shh don't move i'm not done yet" You could feel his eyes on you and it made you feel uneasy. Firstly you were too close to him, secondly looking at his lips made you think of how they would taste against yours. You don't know if it was the alcohol but you found him really hot. His messy hair and his fierce didn't help as your whole body was on fire.

You looked into his eyes and slowly dropped your gaze to his lips. Having no clue of what you were doing you just started to slowly lean in. He was mesmerised by you. He had this urge to quickly close the gap between you two, but he couldn't do that not when you're under the influence of alcohol. He needed to ask you so gently he cupped your face.

"Y/n are you sure about this? I don't want you to regret doing it because it will kill me. You're too precious." His words warmed your heart. It all came down, you were so wrong about him from the beginning. But you just nodded because the need to feel him against you was unbearable. Your lips were about to touch...

"Ohh sorry man, I didn't know the room is taken" When the door busted open revealing another couple, you jumped away from Jimin.

"Oh it's okay I was about to leave anyway." Without looking at Jimin you walked out. Your mission was now to find Yuri as it was time to go home.

—2:30am

You found Yuri next to the ping pong table where the people were playing beer pong. Yuri was actually winning the game.
"Fuckk yass, drink it loser" she shouted.

"Yuri lets go home. I can barely keep my eyes open." she looked at you and saw how you couldn't even walk properly. She excused herself and thanked for the game before calling the cab and leading you towards the front door. Passing by people at the far corner you saw Jimin with Mae. You felt a your heart ache for a split second as Mae took Jimin by his chin and made a pouty face. Even through the roar of people you could make out what she was saying.

"Baby what the hell happened? Gosh " yet he didn't answer her because his eyes found you. He was about to walk towards you but she hugged him and gave a small peck onto his lips; lips that you were so close to taste.

Jimin's POV

When you left, he felt angry for not chasing after you. He needed to talk to you, but Mae like a leech was stuck to him.

Finally around 3:30am him and her were making their way home. She tried to kiss and undress him when they reach her house.

"Stop Mae!! "

"Aww but baby I want you so badly" she started to kiss his neck leaving purple bruises once again. He had enough. Gently pushing her off, he looked at her and said.

" Mae I am breaking up with you"