𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Monday

News spread really fast. You didn't even set your foot in the building, and all you could hear was all the whispers about the break up. Confusion was written across your face. Whose break up? You were not a big gossiper, it was never really your thing. Your friends always updated you on the affairs that happened at school. You quickly spotted them, standing under the tree with a small group of other friends. Quickly you ran up to them.

''Whats going on guys?'' you asked impatiently. Being the only one in the dark was really frustrating and now you were really dying to know what is going on!! But everyone around just ignored you, they all were too deep in the conversation. The shock got the best of them. Tired of this you pushed people to get into the circle.

''GUYS CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??!!'' you screamed to get their attention. Finally their heads snapped in your direction.

Yuri came closer and in a hushed voice said ''Jimin and Mae broke up.'' The whole world stopped. Did you hear it right ? You had to find him. You needed to talk to him. As if the god listened to your praying Jimin walked passes your group going in the direction of the school's entrance. Without saying anything to your friends, you went after him.

You finally caught him by his locker. '' Jimin...'' you said still panting. You had to take a whole minute to calm your breathing down. His muscles tensed , his hand fisted the door's locker. Slowly, you put your hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

''Jimin a-are you okay?'' you asked still unsure if it was the right move. Going through a break up was hard and for some reason you wanted to be there for him. He turned around and scanned your face. He was looking at you for far too long.

Embaressed you asked ''Umm do I have something on my face?''

He blinked twice, as if he wasn't aware you stared at you for so long. ''Ahh sorry no I just was thinking that's all''

''Ohh okay, ummm I know its not my place but i'm sorry to hear about the break up. Even though Mae is a bitch, I am still sorry''

He laughed. He dryly laughed at your apologies. ''Haha sorry. I was the one who broke up with her. I--'' he was about to say more but the bell rang indicating it was lesson time. You sadly smiled at him.

''Lets talk later. Ill see you at library'' you waved to him before you disappeared around the corner.

      — 3:00pm

The day passed by really quickly. Before you knew it, the clock struck 3pm. You were packing your bag when the teacher told you about the assignment that is due next lesson. Ughh again, he is going to be the death of me. It was second week in a row where he gave you a massive homework that nearly took 5 hours to do.

Looking up your eyes met Jimin's ones. He stood there, hands in his pockets, waiting for you.
''Let's go'' he swang his head to the side in the dircetion of the library. Signing, you made your way towards him. ''Anything in particular you want to study Jimin?''

''Umm, I guess we could go over english. I saw your gloomy face when he mentioned homework, hehee'' Your heart melted, he really was willing to sit down and do homework with you.

''Aww thankyou, it is really nice of you, but at least it is not hard so I think the best thing to do is plan the whole essay first. What do you think?'' you asked for his opinion.

''Ohh yeah it sounds good to me'' and with that you both got to work. The two hours you both has spend really productively. The whole plan was done and even you have managed to write an introduction. Throughout it all you kept on stealing glances at Jimin to see how he was doing but there was nothing. His face showed no emotions.

      — 4:35pm

At last it was time to go home, but you did not want to. Suddenly you got this idea.
''Jimin where are you going? Thought you'd come with me and have this talk''

''Where do you want to go?''

''Let's go get some ice cream!!!'' you screamed and got so excited like a little kid.

''Babe, you already got one just need to ssk for it'' he smirked. What a little dick you thought..

''Oii don't get ahead of yourself mister'' you smacked his shoulder which only made him chuckle and you joined him.

      — 5:05pm

''Could I get two choclate ice cream? Thankyou'' Jimin insisted to order the ice creams. He said it was only right as you help him with his studies. Once you both sat down comfortably in the booth and munched on the ice creams, you really wanted to know what happened.

''So what happened after the party?'' you were not gonna play around, you needed to understand the story to know how to cheer him up.

''Nothing I was the one to break up with her''

''What?!''