𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Saturday
—4:20pm

Ding dong. The door bell rang indicating that someone is outside.

"I am coming, just a second!" you shouted from upstairs. Your knee still hurt a bit, so you made sure to walk down the stairs carefully. Since your mum works as a nurse as well she took a look at the bruise, and thankfully she confirmed that nothing serious has happened. It just needs time to heal now.

Opening the door, Yuri stood there on the porch with her bag full of clothes and make up.
"Hi, how are you feeling?" she asked before I could say anything.

"Hey and I'm not too bad, the knee still hurts but it will heal in no time" You let her in inside. Both of you already going to the kitchen to grab drinks and some snacks to munch on before you get ready for the party.

"That's good because I swear to God I will make her life a living hell. Seriously both Jimin and Mae deserve each other."
you didn't answer her because you were tired from this ongoing thing. You just wanted forget them for the weekend and have fun with friends.

As you entered the room, Yuri dropped her stuff on the floor and immediately attacked the bed. Covering herself in blankets. You giggled at her cuteness. "Yaa not my fault i missed your comfy bed" she threw a pillow at your face, but with you good reflex you caught it.

"Haha okay okay, lets start getting ready for this partayyy!! " The music then filled the room and you just let your body sway from side to side to get in the vibe. Just then you see grinning Yuri taking out a small bottle of vodka.
You could not believe your own eyes, she was such a devil.

"How?"

"Sneaked it from my brother. Girl we need to party crazy tonight and what a better time to start with a little booze now?" in one go she downed a few swallows. The liquor must have burnt her throat a little as she scrunched her face.

"Here have some" you were not sure at first but then again a little won't hurt anyone.

"Whohooo!" you both screamed and started to get ready for the night.

  —6:35pm

"Wow girls you both look stunning. All the buys will be drooling over you. But shh, Y/n don't let your dad know this because he will kill me" your mum laughed.

Yuri was wearing a burgundy coloured body suit which had a really low cut at the front showing her cleavage. She paired it with a short tight white skirt that had a zip which went from bottom left to top right side. Overall she looked smoking hot.

On the other hand, with Yuri's help or more like "you better wear this or imma kill you" way, we decided on a white two piece set

On the other hand, with Yuri's help or more like "you better wear this or imma kill you" way, we decided on a white two piece set. I really liked it as it hugged my body perfectly and it had golden pieces to make the outfit more interesting.

"Thanks mum

"Thanks mum. And don't worry we will be okay so don't wait up"

"Fine just be careful and both of you come back here. I don't want Yuri going back home alone and neither you" she pointed at us with a serious stare.

"Yes ma'am" that was all Yuri said, before we made our way.

  —7:10pm

Loud music and the stench of sweat and alcohol greeted you as you stepped in. The house was full of already drunk people that were dancing, grinding and making out. With Yuri, pushing between the bodies, went to the kitchen to grab a proper drink.

The need for the liquor to forget everything just for the night was making its way out. So you gladly poured yourself a shot and drank it. It felt refreshing when the alcohol warmed your body. After, you just made yourself another drink. Whilst doing in you felt eyes on you, so slowly you looked up just to meet Jimin's gaze on you. Ughh does he have to be everywhere I go?!

His eyes roamed around your whole body, taking every inch in and you could swear to god that his eyes became darker full of lust? Nahh never.. But, there on his lap sat Mae sucking at his neck making purple marks, and he just sat there not even bothering. What the hell is wrong ? You thought to yourself. You just shrugged every thought, you won't think of him. Not tonight.

You were about to look away as someone stood in front of you. "Hey Y/n long time no see" his bunny smile on show. You froze. It has been two years since you last saw him, but there where no feelings present, nothing. Just regret if ever thinking he loved you.

"Jungkook? Wow! Didn't think I would see you here."

"Well this is my party you came to after all."
Wait his? But then that means.. Your thoughts were interrupted by Jia.

"Ohh Y/n you finally made it and I can see you met my boyfriend. Jungkook this is Y/n , Y/n this is Jungkook" she introduced you happily. You both just looked at each other not knowing what to do. You haven't told Jia about your past with him, because you didn't feel the need to.

"Ah babe me and Y/n actually know each other. We were in the same college before you know she moved to another one" Jungkook explained but you only gave him a cold stare. "Ahh that's cool. Well babe i'm off to find Yuri okay?" Jia kissed him before leaving.

When she was out of sight you took him by his collar and whispered into his ear. "You better not tell her about our past relationship. She doesn't need to know the heartbreak you put me through. But if you ever hurt her and she comes crying, I'll beat your ass because seriously she doesn't deserve a jerk like you. Hope you changed your ways"

" Ahh Y/n aren't you feisty?" he smirked. Through the two years you did change, you became more confident, not weak like you used to be.

"Jeon I'm not messing around. I'm warning you" with that you went to find the bathroom.

You barely made it to the top floor as couple were there chatting and snogging. Now you just had to go to the right room. Following your instinct you decided on the furthest door. Bingo.
You were about to close the door behind you when a guy grabbed it.

"Well hello there beautiful." he looked you up.

"And goodbye there jackass"  you tried to close the door again but his grip was too strong.

"Please just leave me alone!"

"But i came here to have a little bit of fun with you. I know you want me" He moves closer to you. You could already smell the alcohol.

"That's the last thing i want right now. Just get off of me dick!" He grabbed you by your waist pulling you closer. You tried to push him away, but he only pulled you closer.

Just as you were about to slap him, he was yanked backwards. Your eyes widened.

"Didn't you hear?! Leave her the fuck alone or Ill rip those small balls of yours myself."