𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Jimins POV

''Mae I am breaking up with you'' the words fell out of his mouth naturally as if they were meant to be said ages ago. He felt a sudden weight being lifted from his shoulders; he felt free and he could not be happier. But on the other hand Mae was not one bit happy. She was fuming.

''What did you just say?'' she scoffed. Her hands already moving to her waist; it is the same pose she does when she is pissed and about to unleash the hell. Looking at her Jimin thought to himself, she once was beautiful to him. The memories that they had when they first met and got together flashed in front of him like an old film. He just smiled.

''You heard me loud and clear. I am breaking up with you. Now I think I should have done this sooner'' he explained. Somewhere deep within him there was a a pang of guilt. He led her on for too long. Not that his feelings were not real, but they died out and only love that was left was for a friend.

The alcohol that once was in their system was long gone. The whole situation was too vivid and serious to ignore.

''B-but why? I know you still love me!!'' her cries died down and were replaced with fury.

''Oh please don't be ridiculous. Yes I loved you but the feeling just vanished. POOF!'' in all fairness he had enough of her childish behaviour. As an only child she always got what she wanted so, it is not a surpirse she is a spoiled brat. ''Just look at yourself right now. Is it what you want. This not needed argument. All I am trying to do is let you be happy with someone else because I cannot give you what you want''

She only stood there processing the words that fell out of his mouth she once got to kiss and taste. Taste.. She needed to taste him. Without giving an answer she lounged at him, stealing a kiss. Her hands snaked around his neck pulling him closer to close the gap. Jimin pushed her away.

''Seriously there is something wrong with you. Goodbye'' he turned around and made his way down the step.

''Should have left you for him ages ago'' Mae whispered thinking that he is so out of range that would not hear it. His head snapped in her direction. ''What did you just say? What do you mean him?''

''I mean Hoseok, your buddy. You had your eyes so up your own ass that you did not realise we slept together.'' He felt as if someone threw a punch at him. His face was emotionless, he will not show that this secret affected him. Turning on his heels, he left there standing on her porch.

''And that is what happened after the party. Yes it hurts that she cheated on me whilst I had feelings for her. But it is over now. We dont need to dwell in the past'' he sighed and continued yo munch on the ice cream. He was right you will not dwell in the past, but focus on the future. So you plunged your ice cream into his face.

''Haha sucker !!'' you laughed at him. His body did not move an inch, he was still processing what is happening. ''Oii are you serious? What was that for?'' he wiped his face off.

''To lighten the mood. You were getting too boring prince'' You took another bite of your ice cream.

''Ahh I see, well TAKE THIS BITCH'' It was his turn to smear your face with the chocolate ice cream. Ohh he did not just do that!!

''Id suggest you run because I am comig for you'' Without waiting any second you jumped out of the seat and chased after him.

—6:30pm

''Haha I still can't believe we were thrown out of the store'' You said still laughing and wiping the tears away.

''It is all your fault. You were the one that started the ice cream fight'' He nudged you with his elbow and you both laughed.

''Well here we are. This is where I live'' Jimin insisted to walk you home, and you did not argue with him this time.

''That is a cozy house. I like it.'' He admitted after looking at it for a long time. Your house was special to you, it held so many memories. Your grandad built it from a scratch and your dad inherited after him. You did miss him at times like when you both had played hide and seek, or secretly stole cookies that grandma made.

''Thankyou, so umm.. I guess I see you in school tomorrow.'' You felt a bit shy, you had no idea why maybe it was the way he smiled at you or the way he casually stood there.

''Yeah I see you tomorrow'' He said and quickly leaned it to kiss your cheek. And he was off. You stood there rooted to the ground. You could still feel his warm lips on your skin. Just at the thought your cheeks redden. This night you slept very peacefully.

Thursday

For the past two days you and Jimin got closer. Both of you spent time during breaks and even sat together in Biology lessons. Of course, detention was still on which were now more enjoyable. You didn't know that in two days you could get to know Jimin that well. You were really glad you gave him a chance and discovered the real side of him. Mae still lingered around and gave you death glares which you only ignored. She did not deserve him, not after how she cheated behind his back with one of his friends.

''It is Yuri's birthday on Saturday. What should we do?'' you asked Jia in your photography class.

''Throw a party, of course I already spoke with Jungkook and he agreed to have it at his place'' she explained. Yuri was turning 19 finally and since she did not have a party last year for her birthda, it will be a goof surprise to have it this year.

''Yeah sounds like a plan. Do you need any help with preparing ?''

''No got it covered. Just make sure she doesnt suspect anything and somehow she ends up there okay?'' she looked straight into your eyes. You chuckled.

''Yes ma'am'' and saluted.

—3:30pm

''And with whom are you texting all this time?'' Jimin asked. You could sense how annoyed he is because for the past fifteen minutes you have been not paying any attention whatsoever.

''Ahh sorry me and freinds are throwing a birthday party and we got this little groupchat going on. You know just to go over the details''

''Ohh okay yeah Jungkook told me about it. Actually I got an invitation so we will see each other there babes'' He winked at you.

''Ha ha ha funny prick.'' Gosh since he broke up with Mae he became more flirty. Jimin was always flirtacious but now is more than ever.

''Do you got a dress picked?'' He curiously asked while going over the notes.

Oh shit! No you really wanted to go shopping before but never had the chance too. You started to think of all the clothes you could possibly wear but nothing stood out. As well as you could not ask Yuri for help because then she will what is going on.

''From the silence I suppose you don't'' You only nodded.

''Well then be ready at 10am on Saturday. Im taking you shopping''