𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Friday

Friday

—7;30am

Your alarm went off waking you up instantly. Without opening your eyes, you moved your arm in order to find your phone that was on the bed side table. It took a few seconds before your hand felt the cold object and turned it off. You eventually decided to sit up and stretched your aching body. After having a little argument in your head about wether to stay longer in the warm covers or not, you quickly decided to get out and get ready for the day.

Within fifteen minutes, you showered, put clothes on and applied light make up on. But throughout it all your mind was thinking about the detention. You survived the whole week, with Park Jimin. Everyday for the hour and a half you both sat together in the library studying and even holding a normal conversation. Although Mae made an appearance at times to see how Jimin is doing. Well she mostly sat on his lap and kissed him in front of you to pull out the show of who he belongs to. You only rolled your eyes at her and turned your attention to the books in front. After, wasting ten minutes of your studies she leaves and you two are alone once again. This has been a routine and you only hoped it will stay like this.

The smell of cooked bacon and eggs filled your nose and you followed it. There in the kitchen stood your mum and dad making breakfast together. It warmed your heart to see that all these years they have been together, they still love each other very much. You just wished same will happen to you one day.

"Morning sweetie" your dad greeted you with a bear hug. Even though your not a little girl, you always will be in his eyes.

"Hey guys. What's with the breakfast and the excitement that radiates off of you?" you asked giving a quick peck to your mums cheek.
Both parents looked at each other and smiled.

"Well your mum and I, had a little talk with our bosses and we finally got two weeks off! In two weeks time we are leaving to Italy"

This surprised you a lot. You were so happy for them because after all the hard work they did deserve a good break.

"Omg guys! I'm so happy for you."

"Aww I know hunny that we are not taking you with us. It was the only time they could give us a holiday and it's during your exams so we didn't want to stress you" your mum apologetically looked at you with regret in her eyes. Yes some part of you was sad because you loved to travel but the other was happy that they will get to spend time with each other.

"Oh god don't worry about me. I'm old enough to stay and look after myself. You both go and enjoy yourself. Ill be working my ass off before the summer." They both thanked you for the kind words and how amazing of a daughter you are. Eventually, you all sat and ate breakfast joking and bickering around.
This was one of the things you loved to do. But you only wished that the rest of the day will be in bright colours.

—8:25am

Walking to your locker, you find that it is occupied by the couple. Jimin was making out, no more like sucking off Mae's face off in front of your freaking locker! Their lips were moving at a fast pace, tongues visible to the whole school. Seriously, the sight was making you gag and want to rip your eyes out.