𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

It took you a few good seconds to realise that your body was flying backwards. Squinting your eyes, you just prayed that your ass won't hurt a lot after the impact of the floor. But your ass never made it there, as someone's arm snaked around your waist pulling you closer to them. Slowly you opened your eyes, but before you saw who it is words left your mouth.

''Thankyou for saving me from getting a huge ass bruise''  but then you regretted saying anything in the first place as you saw a smirking Jimin standing in front of you.

''Anything for you babe'' He was too close. His warmth engulfing you, and the closet encounter was still freshly etched in your mind. No this cannot happen again..

''Do you flirt with everything that has boobs and ass?''

''Ha ha ha very funny Y/n , but no. It hurts my feelings knowing how bad you think of me. Im no fuckboy!''

''Omg please don't make me laugh. Anyway take your filthy hands off of me and lets study. I really want to go home.'' You told him while pushing him away.

His once smirk was now replaced with a sad look, and you only wondered why.

Half an hour into the studies,in the corner of your eye you could see Jimin frowning and turning pages back and forth of the biology book. The sight was quite amusing. For the first time, you were able to closely study him. His eyebrows furrowed, eyes fixed on the text in front of him and his mouth was slightly open. Even a few strands of his blondish hair fell down and you felt like running your fingers through them. His moan brought you back from daydreaming.

''Ughh Y/n I cant do this. Like why the hell do we need to know about plant hormones?'' he whined and shoved the book away. You scooted closer to him and look at the questions he was doing.

'' Okay, stop moaning, listen and take notes because I won't repeat myself. Understood''

''Yes ma'am. Loud and clear.'' He took his pen out and waited. His behaviour made you giggle a bit.

''Okay so.. you do get that plants have two growth hormones; gibberellins and auxins yeah?'' he only nodded.

''Good. So today lets just focus on auxins. They stimulate the growth of shoots by cell elongation. And they are also involved in apical dominance.'' You explained the whole process bit by bit to help him understand. And you must admit that, he was clever. When he finished the booklet with the questions about the topic, you were impressed to know each answer he put down was correct. Even when you struggled with the chemistry homework, he took the time to help you out.

The first detention has now finished and you were drained from the intense study session, which thankfully was a success.

''Well, I guess this is where we part. Bye Jimin'' you didnt even bother to look at him, your legs were moving at their own accord towards the school's exit. He just stood there watching you leave.

Your cold hands opened the exit door, and instantly your face was met with a cold breeze. Even though it's nearly summer some days were really gloomy. Yet today, rain decided to greet you. Great I don't even have an umbrella with me. Taking your phone out you dialed your mum, hoping she's back home.

"Hey mum! Could you pick me up? It's raining and i don't have an umbrella with me."

"Hi sweetie and I'm sorry, I can't. I had to stay for a bit longer at work. Another patient came with a severe cut and now i have to examine another patient" she explained. Great, you didn't want to get wet so the only option was to wait it out.

Signing you said "Ahh it's okay! I'll just wait till it stops. But please don't over work yourself. Love you."

"Love you too hunny" and she hanged up.

You were glad that the school doesn't close early today, there was still a few clases going on so throught the labyrinth of multiple corridors you decided to go to the cafeteria which was across from you. The rain was heavier now so you mentally prepared yourself for the run. But then you noticed a shadow above you. Looking up you saw a blue umbrella.

''Thought I will lend you a hand.'' Jimin said.

''Haha well thank you very much but it would be best if you could leave and find your girlfriend. I don't want her snarling at me again. I don't have time for her crap, because we are just detention buddies that's all. Get this through her thick skull alongside yours'' with a stern voice you slowly explained your thoughts because it felt like he didn't get what you were saying to him. Seriously does he think you're an alien from another planet who talks in a different language? God. You happily turned away from him. There was a sudden cold breeze and you shivered a little. His gaze softened at you sight, yet you didn't see anything as you were deep in your thoughts.

''For your information Mae already went home and I am to meet her in the evening. Meaning I've got time to spend with you so you don't have to be alone, like a loner you are'' he chuckled.

''Oii you. I'm not a loner. Not my fault i had to stay for detention with a dumbass!!!'' you slapped his chest. Both of you started laughing too, and it even felt good for some reason. Giving his offer a thought you decided to let him join you till rain stops.

"Fine you can join me but you're the paying paying for drinks" you have him a little smirk of yours which only got him to chuckle more.

"Fine, lead the way sweetcheeks"