Chaper 7

Jackie's POV

So I basically spent half of my day carrying about, 17 books around. My bag could only fit 7.

I put my books on the window sill to breathe. Afterward I slumped my heavy bag over my left shoulder and embraced the pile of books. I've been stinking all day and I'm going to vomit if I take another second of it.

I just want to go to a river or lake and open my eyes and realise that this was all just a dream but that's the thing with reality. It's not a dream.

I walked down the hallway and he was coming my way. All of a sudden I felt acid rise from my stomach into my throat and I looked down to hide it. The best I could do was  gag.

*********************

Aaron's POV

She gaged and her books fell to the ground along with her weak body. She didn't vomit though.

I have to admire how strong she is. Emotionally and physically besides the fact that she has no meat. That smell is a bitch to deal with whole day and I didn't even mention all those books.

I rushed to her side and packed the books on top of each other then I put them in my empty bag. It's like she was drunk on something because she didn't notice what i was doing. She was swallowing something before she breathed out. She wasn't looking my way.

So I gently placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ok?" I didn't even get a chance to see her face because she panicked, jumped away, snatched my bag and rushed away from me.

********************

Jackie's POV

*Back at home*

I sat on the toilet seat, using my wash rag to wipe away all the evidence. I gaged, wep, pulled away from the hurt between my legs and cried a bit before the salt water dried up.

It was bleeding this time. Throbbing in pain. I could hardly walk to the bathroom. I closed my eyes.

"Whose fucking bag is this?" He gripped my throat and held the bag up as I yelped and was held against the wall.

My heart rate speeded again.

"It's a friend's. I'll give it back i promise. I'll do it right now. He lives over the road. Please!" He lifted me from the ground as I kicked.

"HE?! Oh so you want a boyfriend now? You're that big now? Good. Let me show you what boyfriend's do." he dragged me upstairs.

I sufforcated a cry coming from my mouth before opening my eyes again.

All I could see was him bending me over the bed and shoving the revolver in and out of me repeatedly. It hurt like hell. It hurts like hell. I screamed so much that my voice is gone now. I've been cut multiple times. The bleeding kind of stopped but there's still blood.

I gripped the counter and pushed myself to my feet. Slowly walking to the hot tub and getting in even slower. The water crawled up my skin and my entering burned at the touch. It took a long time for me to properly sit in the water.

I stayed there for an hour and a half maybe two hours even. I cried non stop. My face was swollen now. I heard Izzie come in a hour ago. Luckily she wasn't here when he done it. I'm glad she decided to take extramurals to get away from here. Today she had drama.

After I dried myself, put a sanitary towel on and got dressed, I washed the empty bag and dried it then I put it into a plastic bag and went over to his place. I rang the bell.

"Hi, who is it?" A young boys voice came through.

"Your.. your neighbor. I'm here to return something." I stood on my toes to reach the microphone.

Then a buzz came fron the gate and it popped open. I walked through and closed it behind me.

They had a freaking fountain. A Jeep. A mustang. Another fancy looking car. Giant white columns with a beautiful front porch. Or should i say outdoor lounging area. Accompanied with a swing seat. The view was filled with splashes of creme, white, maroon, red and green.

The marble tiles were creme and so was the bricks used to build the house, but the columns, door and window frames where pure white. There were so many plants it made it look like a goddess's garden.

The sofas had a brown frame but the white material had patterns of red birds on a branch with leafs all over and maroon cushions to top off the look. The welcome mat was a plain stripped white and red.

All of a sudden. The door swung open.