Chapter 18

Jackie's POV

After school

I was waiting for Aaron by the car when a bunch of people surrounded me. Four of them, of which one was a beautiful strawberry blonde girl.

"Is this Ron's new pet?" She asked l the others.

I couldn't move or comprehend anything happening at that point.

"That's unfair, I called dibs." The blonde haired class clown bully, also known as Jace moved beside me, putting his arm over my shoulders.

"are you lost little pup?" The girl looked at me with a mocking sad face.

"I Uhm.. no." I started.

The air started to run from me and my cheeks started burning.

"Relax baby." I felt a hand leave my shoulder and head towards my thigh.

My heart raced in a inhumane pace as my cheeks burned to form tears. I was immoveable and afraid.

Something told me to look up and in a split second Aaron conjured from the school exit to right in front of me.

Aaron's POV

I ripped that dumb ass from beside her and held him in front of me.

"Yo man what the-" I only saw red.

I heard nothing but thudding and breaking bones. The feeling of feeling nothing was there for a while... And then the thing in my grip went limp, my hearing returned, I saw blood and my heart raced. It seemed as if the whole school was there but I just lifted my fists again.

"Ron you're gonna kill him!" Rose's voice pierced my ears and then someone pulled me away to my feet.

Rose went to Jace, looking for a pulse.

"Lucas call an ambulance!" She screamed at him.

I looked around and locked eyes with Jackie. She looked afraid and shocked. She started hyperventilating so I moved to her placing my Hands on both sides of her face. She flinched but couldn't stop hyperventilating.

"Jackie, focus on your breathing it's me." She shifted her eyes to look at me and she started calming down.

"Wanna leave?" She nodded.

So I pulled her into the car passenger seat before I got into my side and started the car. I pulled away roughly and started driving.